Gears of War 3 - Part 1

Definitely unexpected! Sounds good. Can't wait for Monday.

Whoa,I didn't expect for a new Gears game to be announced until next year or so,I expected it to be a prequel or a whole new trilogy But not with Baird&Cole as possibly the main characters!!!

Now for sure I'll be watching the MS press conference Live!(I was already thinking about it though)

Monday is going to be great,MS&Sony press conferences/More on Halo 4/Teaser trailer for this new Gears game and gameplay&info reveal on Star Wars 1313!!

I think people are getting paranoid about Kinect exclusive titles!

I think people are getting paranoid about Kinect exclusive titles!

As of right now. The only exclusive to Console games that Microsoft has right now. That has no Kinect only games or Kinect features. Are Halo & Gears. The rest are dead. Or has a Kinect game or comes with Kinect motion features. Fable made the jump already

Having a Kinect feature ain't a problem though,Exclusive titles are and there's not that many!!

Been playing a lot of other games but I believe I'm now one evening/night away from 2000/2000 on this game! Need 70k XP. If anyone wants to join me tonight all are welcome.

Done! 2000/2000 :cool:

It looks so good! :woot:

Queen Myraah is all I have left on insane damn though its hard and pretty cheap. I still stand by saying that instadeath on insane is such a stupid idea, it completely takes the co op fun out of it

I see what you mean. It would possibly be better if they downed you even more easily instead so the co-op element of reviving would be more in play. Especially as you'd be down every 2 seconds!

Got to say though, it does add to the brutality of it when your in full combat mode and suddenly your body goes flying in all directions!!

That's how I wish it was. Just down you faster. I do like that it makes you think more and use cover a lot more. I never blindfire but I found that its essential in insane.

I have a problem, maybe one of you guys can help. I haven't played Gears 3 in months. Since I last played it I've gotten a bunch of achievements in Gears 1 & 2 that unlock stuff for me in GoW3. Problem is they aren't unlocking.

I did just change my GT a couple of days ago and bought a new console about two months ago and had to move my game files from one HDD to another. Could that be the problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Did you do a license transfer? Maybe ya need to do that?

Don't think that was the problem but it's fixed now.

Thanks for the help anyways.

Just throwing this out there. If anyone wants/needs any dlc achievements let me know. I'm trying to get as many as I possibly can.

Just throwing this out there. If anyone wants/needs any dlc achievements let me know. I'm trying to get as many as I possibly can.

I've been meaning to try and get some of those myself, my XBL is supposed to be expiring this Sunday but I'm going to add three months to it so I can settle unfinished business. My g/t is same as my name on here Team Andino. If you send me a request shoot me a message to let me know it's you from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"