Halo 4 - Part 1

My Gold is expired at the moment. :(

35 bucks or a year on Amazon, 40 for a year at GameStop. Decent deals going on.

It's a better deal than what I'm doing. I pay 9.99 a month because I'm an idiot.

Man I just started Spartan Ops... Yeesh.

It sounds really cool conceptually but so far these levels are just not cutting it.

I love Spartan Ops. If they ever go back to Firefight I'm gonna break something.

I like the idea of a sort of mini-campaign but they really kind of feel just like the type of levels I would have downloaded from modders 10 years ago on a PC game.

I mean its effectively firefight already but a little bit more scripted.

So, my Gold Membership expired a while ago, and I just got back in the mood to play Halo. Tried to play Spartan Ops offline, but it turns out you require a Gold Membership to play it. Even when you play alone. This sucks so much.

I'm on a bit of a Halo kick at the moment so I went and picked up ODST which was the one I had never played. The stealth orientated hub stuff is really interesting so far.

I think ODST is still my favorite game in the series.

Yeah, it's probably only not regarded as highly as it should be because it wasn't a main story title.

That game made me appreciate how awesome Spartans are. Hated being so weak.

I didn't really feel all that weaker in the game. Didn't we still have a shield that could absorb damage and were able to flip a warthog like a pancake?

Finally got everyone together to finish the Halo 4 campaign in 4 player co-op. Really loved it. My favourite Halo campaign having not played Halo 2 yet (own it & due to play it in the next month). Looks amazing, sounds even more amazing & just a ton of fun in co-op. This is the game that turned me from being a player of Halo just because it is regarded as a top game onto the path of becoming a fan. Great work 343 & I can't wait to see what you do with 5 & 6 with superior hardware.

Clueless Gamer: Conan O'Brien Reviews "Halo 4"
[YT]3hdnXaUvdUE[/YT]​

Must be cool to punch (elbow) yourself in the face haha.

It's a better deal than what I'm doing. I pay 9.99 a month because I'm an idiot.
(I know it's old but) Stop That! Right now. Order from Amazon. As soon as you get the code cancel and activate the new code. Done. :woot:

I love Spartan Ops. If they ever go back to Firefight I'm gonna break something.
I prefer it to Firefight and those cinematics are amazing.

I'm glad Spartan Ops is over with. Did anyone else just have to worst time playing through them all? Every single session was laggy to varying degrees, some almost unplayable, and people would constantly leave the session or just stand in one place.

Playing through them all each week was one of the more frustrating things I've done online. I don't know why it all felt so broken.

I'm glad Spartan Ops is over with. Did anyone else just have to worst time playing through them all? Every single session was laggy to varying degrees, some almost unplayable, and people would constantly leave the session or just stand in one place.

Playing through them all each week was one of the more frustrating things I've done online. I don't know why it all felt so broken.

It's not over, they just finished the first season. Also, any lag we had was due to host connection. In that case someone else would just host.

And lastly, if you hated it so much why did you play them all? You could have just not played them.

I played Spartan Ops solo each time, so I don't know how the online aspect works with it. I never had any trouble with the MP though.

Does anyone play Grifball? Anyone's who's played Halo or other FPSs with me know's I'm pretty bad lol but on Grifball I played 8 matches last night and not only finished positive (which itself would usually be an amazing feat for me :woot:) but in some matches was getting a K/D of between 2 & 3 and scoring a few goals per match. Got MVP in 5 out of 8 games and got all kinds of medals I've never seen before (outside of Firefight) for killing 10 in a row without dying (I got 13). This is what it must feel like to be good at a regular Halo mode rather than the usual dying twice for every kill! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"