Rogue One General Rogue One News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope it works out in the end. One of my most anticipated aspects of Rogue One was Desplat.

I really like Desplat, but there are other capable people. I actually think he'd be more suited to something more Force orientated.

Loved seeing the AT-AT's in a tropical environment, given we're so used to them in the snow and ice of Hoth.

But he ain't doing RO anyway. Let's just pray, if it doesn't work out with him, we're not getting someone the likes of Tyler Bates.

Desplat is quite a league above the Marvel Composers, it's true.

Though I would not mind at all if Ramin Djawadi was brought on.

And Pacific Rim. And he's the last good reason to watch Game of Thrones.

And Pacific Rim. And he's the last good reason to watch Game of Thrones.
p2YpsT9.gif

tumblr_nda8fsYNKr1tfg6t4o1_500.gif

Sorry, the last decent reason. You're right. Tell your sister, you were right.

tumblr_o4wufpRljz1v4j2x1o3_500.gif

As someone who was almost completely disappointed with last season (Hardhome is pure greatness imo), I am fully confident season 6 is going to return to season 1 and 4 level of awesomeness.

As someone who was almost completely disappointed with last season (Hardhome is pure greatness imo), I am fully confident season 6 is going to return to season 1 and 4 level of awesomeness.

I... I might need that GIF as an avatar. Dibs.

So, tell me, why are you using Luke's "I haven't seen a woman in years, here I come" stare?

Did we even know that Mon Mothma was going to be in it until the trailer hit?

That's true, but maybe the actress (not character) by comparison is somewhat relatively more obscure, her name showing up on a call sheet or leaked memo, or wherever people dig up leaks, might not have generate much low end buzz?
Smits name showing up on anything SW related, in anyway signed back on Star Wars would likely have generated at least some buzz, especially the way SW insiders pick up info?
I'm not saying or implying that "proves" he's not in it, just not likely, he could be in it, like I said maybe even in hologram convo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back