motoqueiro-fantasma-2-Ciaran-Hinds-still-27jan2012-14.jpg

motoqueiro-fantasma-2-Ciaran-Hinds-still-27jan2012-08.jpg

motoqueiro-fantasma-2-still-27jan2012-18.jpg

motoqueiro-fantasma-2-still-27jan2012-36.jpg

motoqueiro-fantasma-2-still-27jan2012-21.jpg

motoqueiro-fantasma-2-still-27jan2012-11.jpg

Motoqueiro-Fantasma-1-05Jan2012.jpg

Last edited:
I definitely think it was edited. But even with all that, it still looked awesome :D

That clip definately was heavily edited because it didn't show Blackout punching through the windshield of that car and it didn't show Ghost Rider roaring at the driver of that truck before getting inside of it.

That clip definately was heavily edited because it didn't show Blackout punching through the windshield of that car and it didn't show Ghost Rider roaring at the driver of that truck before getting inside of it.

Makes me wonder what is the climax of this movie. Is it the road chase sequence, (which looks amazing) or is the night time scenes we've been seeing with Devil and at the temple?

If that's true, I'm even more pumped. It means we get at least two showdowns with GR and Blackout

If that's true, I'm even more pumped. It means we get at least two showdowns with GR and Blackout

Yeah I love it when the hero/anti-hero fights the villain more than once, I can't wait to see them go toe to toe not once but TWICE.

Also GR's fight with Blackout was HEAVILY edited and if you look closely after GR knocks Blackout into the air he's on the bed of the truck but when he jumps off he's in the hood. The scene where Ghost Rider roars at the driver of that truck before hijacking it was also taken out.

The first clip looked awesome! This already looked better than the first one.

The first clip looked awesome! This already looked better than the first one.

Yep and it was HEAVILY edited, so imagine how awesome it's going to be in the actual version that appears in the film.

You can see more clips of the strip miner and truck transforming if you play the GR game on the official website.

[BLACKOUT]Don't expect much Ghost Rider in the second battle against Blackout if the Script is anything to go by.[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Don't expect much Ghost Rider in the second battle against Blackout if the Script is anything to go by.[/BLACKOUT]

I'm sure the Crank directors changed it a little bit. If anyone knows better than to have an anti-climatic movie, it's them (as far as action goes)

Yeah I think they made quite a few changes concerning that part, I'm sure they've realized that people would rather watch Ghost Rider battle Blackout instead of JB.

So far from what I've seen, I give it credit for looking WAY BETTER than the first and seems to be taking more chances on being different. Which I do appreciate, being a big Ghost Rider fan; and I like how it's being shot like an indie movie that got a little extra cash to make fairly awesome special and visual effects.

Honestly, I don't think the film would be getting all of this flak if the new Rider wasn't Cage. And to be fair, after the first one I'm disappointed that Cage is back for this one; given that this movie looks and feels like a total remake, I would have enjoyed seeing someone else as Johnny Blaze. I'll give it to the directors though, I was half expecting Blaze to be Jason Statham. LOL

I'm honestly going to wait this out before I see it; I see a lot of promise with this film of being good, or hell, just being an awesome B movie thing; if that's the approach, then I support that with great pleasure. But for now... I'll wait and see what spill has to say or a few of my friends who want to see it for cheap. :oldrazz:

So far from what I've seen, I give it credit for looking WAY BETTER than the first and seems to be taking more chances on being different. Which I do appreciate, being a big Ghost Rider fan; and I like how it's being shot like an indie movie that got a little extra cash to make fairly awesome special and visual effects.

Honestly, I don't think the film would be getting all of this flak if the new Rider wasn't Cage. And to be fair, after the first one I'm disappointed that Cage is back for this one; given that this movie looks and feels like a total remake, I would have enjoyed seeing someone else as Johnny Blaze. I'll give it to the directors though, I was half expecting Blaze to be Jason Statham. LOL

I'm honestly going to wait this out before I see it; I see a lot of promise with this film of being good, or hell, just being an awesome B movie thing; if that's the approach, then I support that with great pleasure. But for now... I'll wait and see what spill has to say or a few of my friends who want to see it for cheap. :oldrazz:

Agreed, I couldn't of said it any better myself Doctor Who. :ghost: :up:

Nice new pics. I'm going to be sharing those about the net on some other sites to keep or drum up more interest in the film. As much as I liked the stills I found the "production shot" of a cameraman on rollerblades with one hand on a truck the other the camera to symbolize just how far out this production was to get new angles.

In other discussions about the film we mentioned how the audience for Underworld: Awakening and GR SOV were likely very similar. Given that UA opened well should we take that as an optimistic attitude about how GR SOV may perform opening weekend if nothing else?

Cage as the Rider before SFX are added.
1-30.jpg

2-12.jpg

Also found this clip featuring Elba in action:
[YT]HdVbeP_DLzY[/YT]

...This movie looks ****in' ridiculous...I. Can't. WAIT! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members