Ghost Rider FAQ

I'd like to help you out but thats alot like work. Check out flameheads sig there a few sites there that will help you out. Thats not the official trailer BTW.

The_Game said:
Anyone else seen the teaser trailer yet? What did you think? I think it looks good but i've never read the comic so dont have anything to compare it to. I could post the link if anyone wants to see it? Oh and while i'm on could sumone give me some background info on the characters Ghost rider, Mephisto (Fonda looks good in the teaser), Blackheart, Wallow and Abigor

mms://205.178.146.40/191121/ghstrdrteasr.wmv

To make it easier on ya when you're info-hunting, remember that Abigor is brand-new for the movie, so you won't hear about him in the existing mythology. As far as the rest of 'em, so a Google Search or check out:

http://giantsizedghostrider.co.nr/

Although there's no real info on Wallow there...hrmmmm...:confused:

Question how much use of GR's chain will be see in the movie?

Great have your question and answer segment at 4 in the afternoon when everyone else is at work, or doing something, couldnt think of doing it in the evening where more people would be on? or was this a christmas present for the true geeks out there. The ones that are always home 24/7?

So now it's a crime if you do not post on Weapon's schedule, sheesh I better be more careful. See thats the great thing about the internet Weapon, you can post at 4 in the afternoon and someone will eventually see it a couple of hours later. We don't all need to sign on at the same time and post. As for Red, I would put your question in the Ask MSJ threads to get a better answer

Yeah Red, this thread is basically for those who aren't familiar with the character or the universe. Specific questions about the movie can go in the ASk MSJ thread of the new Ask Gary Foster thread.

Who knows what Weapon was talkin' about man. Who knows...

Ghost Rider.... The one thing i hate more then anything is teaser tailers...But Ghost is the shortest but the phatest I have ever seen. Its only 5 seconds And it's going to be the hottest movie when it comes out. Poeple who dont know are gonna know who Ghost Rider is. One Bad MO FO..For Real

~THUNDER~

Just wanted to express how i feel about GR's release date being pushed back to 2007.

:down :down :down :down :down :down :down

ghost rider as mephisto's hired hand (with a conscience) works for me.

why was johnny blaze chosen as the film's ghost rider and not daniel ketch? has msj said anything about how they chose between the two?

Can somebody tell me what the ghostrider 2099 series is about and if it's any good?

Ghost Rider is like the Headless Horsemen, but a super hero right??

LOL its a longstory, buy the comic book, or why are you asking us? you should just google ghostrider, or go to Marvel.com. and then you would know who he is.... That'd be the best thing.

sparky_parker said:
Can somebody tell me what the ghostrider 2099 series is about and if it's any good?
GR 2099 is about a guy named Zero Chocrane with a serious authority complex who realizes that he is about to be mudered and uploads his consciousness
onto the web and discovers a group of beings that have evolved there. They put him into the body of a warbot and turn him loose. He's completely different from any other GR, but the comic is violent and I for one really liked it and was sad to see it end. You can probably pick the comics up dirt cheap.

I've got a question for you, Orb. Who exactly was the Uncanny Orb?

:confused:

He was part owner of the cycle show that Roxanne's father owned but lost his half in a race against Crash Simpson, he wiped out and was horribly disfigured and wears that crazy helmet.

Anyone have a link to Goyer's script?

I'm not sure you know what spam is Red.

MM is right, the Goyer script isn't available for viewing.

I've known MM for quite a while now. I've read thousands of his posts. He's not trolling and if he's slaggin' you off, it's because you're demanding something not available. MM is only trying to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"