Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet the new guys:
glee_geyer_artist.jpg

http://tvline.com/2012/07/23/glee-season-4-cast/

First day back in class!
tumblr_m7of0gaoV21qdb716o2_1280.png

Britts is sans her Cheerios outfit, interesting. Thoguh she still has her Cheerio ponytail goin on.

Yep Joe is stickin around. Rory is gone for the foreseeable future though.

Is that Blaine with a buzzed head?

Looks pretty gelled down.

Last edited:
His hair is much much shorter then if that's it gelled down.

That's Blaine? I thought it was Finn. That's probably the point.

I don't think they're in costume.

I dont know..Vanessa is very Sugary in her outfit, same with Darren with his rolled up pants and no socks, even though he is wearing sandals they will probably just replace them with shoes when they resume shooting

The only one that throws me is McHale. Artie would never wear something that..... normal.

Ya that was what I was thinking, but maybe he is changing it up for senior year?

I guess he is cold. Naya was always wearing one when they were on breaks during shooting.

But I am very worried that Rachel is the only graduate that is appearing in the premire thus far. No one else who has graduated has reported for work yet

Maybe the focus will be on New Directions and Rachel.

Murphy said different episodes would focus on different characters, and everyone wouldn't be in every episode.

They really should at least include Kurt in the premiere though.

Ya but at least to me, the premire is where you set what the season is and it should include majority of everyone

Nother pic, looks like everyone is charactered up for this one.
Ayl6VS0CcAAewry.jpg

Last edited:
I still think it's weird that they chose to get rid of Seamus Finnegan or whatever the **** his name was, but are keeping Joe around.

Maybe they thought clearly for once that Rory would have had to gone back to Ireland.

They'll probably say he got deported or something.

Well, my comment was less about getting rid of him and more about keeping Joe around. He adds nothing. Both vocally and character-wise.

Getting rid of Rory is fine. Just get rid of dreadlocks while you're at it.

Well, my comment was less about getting rid of him and more about keeping Joe around. He adds nothing. Both vocally and character-wise.

Getting rid of Rory is fine. Just get rid of dreadlocks while you're at it.

Agreed. Rory and Joe are both black holes of nothingness.

I'm curious to see where they go with him.

Ya I would love to see Joe gone aswell but he will just be replaced by another GP person sadly. Just bring back Sebastian, have him get kicked out of Warblers, have to transfer to McKinley and stir up some trouble.

Honestly, just the sight of Joe irritates me. He just doesn't belong there, sitting in the background with his doped-up, slack-jawed "wtf am I doing here?" expression.

All I know is that they better not have Sugar randomly dissapearing every other episode like they did last season. And this hopefully should be Brittanys year to shine instead of just being used as a dumb blonde.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"