Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find him a wooden actor and an ugly ****er.
I can understand wooden actor, but ugly? You out of your mind. :o
Ya I would love to see Joe gone aswell but he will just be replaced by another GP person sadly. Just bring back Sebastian, have him get kicked out of Warblers, have to transfer to McKinley and stir up some trouble.
I always wanted someone from the drama department to stir up trouble.

The show needs to cover some of The Smiths.

If there's anything this show needs, it's pure black depression. :o:up:

Does anyone else kind of want Matthew Morrison to leave the show? For his own benefit, I mean? I feel like he's the one who's been ****ed over the most over the course of this thing. He started as the lead character, gradually got pushed to the side in favor of more Finchel, was turned into a bigger and bigger creeper, and now he's barely even a supporting character. And, ****, his love interest is lucky to get as much as FIVE MINUTES of screentime these days.

I agree. He was respectable when the series began but slowly turned into a joke (The Spanish Teacher).

which is wierd because the first season he had the best story and arc with his crazy wife. If they were smart they would have kept him the focal point so it would have been easier to bring new kids in and push the old ones out. Plus it was always about him til they made the kids the focal point which was a big mistake because they have no clear direction.

The kids and their fan base (which is quite young) are keeping the show afloat. It's a no-win situation. I'm wondering if the rumored more adult themes (later time slot) will cause problems.

Sam will have a new girlfriend, there's an episode titled "The Break-up," Brittany is featured heavily in the first 4 eps back, and there will be a huge 2 part reunion episode around thanksgiving (which is also sectionals)

Anyone else taking bets on "The Break-up" being about Klaine?

Considering Finchel already broke up, idk who else would merit having an episode devoted to them splitting.

I'm thinking it's them, the only other one it could be is Brittana.

Well Chris Colfer wants them to break up and that could be Kurts time to move to NY.

And good that Britt is being featured heavily. They need to really do justice to her character this season.

Actually Colfer and Criss both seem to want a breakup, or at the very least "shake things up" and "drama" as they both put it.

I guess they're bored with giving each other lovey dovey gazes across the choir room.

I find it slightly amusing that Darren used to be all "I want them to be together 4ever and ever!!!" gushy about Klaine, now every chance he gets he echoes Colfer about "shaking things up", now that he's in New Directions and doesn't need to be Kurt's bf to hold on to his position on the show.

According to Ryan the first ND number of the season will be Chasing Pavements by Adele. I'm amused by all the ruckus he caused on twitter with his break up spoiler, people are freaking out, 4 glee trending topics.

Well realistically..... Long distance relationships very rarely work out... Couple that with a freshman in college/Sr in high school relationship (which are also very rare) the odds that they'd stay together in the real world are slim to none

I am interested in seeing what they do with Brittana since I doubt they will go all season being happy. I could see them breaking up Brittana (and have it be a mutual thing) and get Brittany with Sam. Though I could also see him with Sugar, but knowing Glee he will probably hook up with the new cheerio that is suppose to be coming in.

I don't see them breaking up one of tv's most well received and praised lesbian couples; as odd as it sounds, breaking up Kurt and Blaine is safer.

I don't see them breaking up one of tv's most well received and praised lesbian couples; as odd as it sounds, breaking up Kurt and Blaine is safer.

I don't know about that either. If i was a lesbian id be offended by their relationship to be honest... Santa is a control freak and a brainwasher while brittany seems to have no idea what's going o n and constantly does incredibly off putting things like suddenly announce she won't be graduating and constantly makes it a point to tell Santa she's not gay but bi.

Its easily one of the weakest lesbianic relationships I've ever seen on tv... Hell Xena and Gabrielle had far more compassion for eachother

While that was true last half of s2, Santana has been nothing but supportful to Brittany majority of s3.

But their relationship has gone strong for almost an entire season so I wouldn't be surprised if a breakup is on the horizon.

Though the writers would probably love to just ignore them since they will be seperated by states.

Last edited:
While that was true last half of s2, Santana has been nothing but supportful to Brittany majority of s3.

But their relationship has gone strong for almost an entire season so I wouldn't be surprised if a breakup is on the horizon.

Though the writers would probably love to just ignore them since they will be seperated by states.

Santa yes brittany no. Anyone can see Santa is taking it seriously... While brittany just seems to be having a good time

Honestly I think they've made Brittany stupid to the point where she lacks the mental capacity to understand adult relationships.

Honestly I think they've made Brittany stupid to the point where she lacks the mental capacity to understand adult relationships.

It does put whoever is in a relationship with her in a bad light. It's like they're taking advantage.

It also makes them look like a pedophile, from a mental/emotional standpoint.

I can say one thing though. At least in her relationship with Santana, Brittany's never had a moment as creepy as believing a comb was magical.

http://tvline.com/2012/07/31/glee-becca-tobin-melissa-benoist/
Glee‘s freshman class is expanding.

TVLine has learned exclusively that relative newcomer Becca Tobin and Homeland actress Melissa Benoist are joining the show’s Season 4 cast.

Tobin and Benoist will play new McKinley students Kitty and Marley, respectively.

Both roles are recurring.

The duo join fellow Glee rookies Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist.

Glee launches its fourth season on Thursday, Sept. 13.

Finally some new female cast members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"