Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I just noticed that we wil be 5 episodes away from graduation by the time this photo graces our screens and they still havent covered what the seniors plan on doing with their futures or even focusing on them. And it looks like they wont even make it to Nationals since Sectionals hasnt even come up yet.

Yea, I was thinking that too. In Season 2 Regionals was Episode 16, and Season 3 it was Episode 14, but we have spoilers all the way through Episode 17 for this season, and not a peep about Regionals.

And yea, apart from Blaine's little throwaway line about thinking of applying for NYADA, we have no idea what Sam, Brittany, Artie, or Tina are planning.

I mean, last year didn't do a great job sending the graduates who weren't named Rachel off either, but we at least knew basically what Finn, Santana, Quinn, Mercedes, Mike, and Puck were doing and where they were going.

Blaine is applying for NYADA.

Tina plans to go to an arts school and become a performer, as mentioned in "Glee, Actually".

Artie will most likely go to film school.

Sam will probably go to a community college who doesn't require SAT scores.

And for comedy factor, Brittany will end up in a very prestigious school due to her great SAT score. Maybe even Yale, so they can quickly bring both her and Quinn back for reunion episodes in Season 5.

Yeah whats his name who played the jock and is on PLL is standing all the way to the left.

Oh is that him? I wasn't sure. I thought it may be Eric Mabius, but I don't think he's done anything with RM so...

Also, according to another tweet about his panel, apparently, he's starting work on a new show, involving his fears as a parent. Which is odd considering that The New Normal will be handling the new parents thing.

He is just trying to milk himself for everything he is worth at the moment isnt he? He already has 3 shows on at the same time, does he really need a 4th?

I guess he likes to keep busy. Which is fine, I guess, though not to the point where work starts to suffer. AHS was great this season and The New Normal has gotten progressively better, but Glee.... :csad:

And that's not even counting the film work he has planned.

He is so over Glee it aint even funny. He got bored really quick and basically admitted it by saying this season rejuvinated him or something to that affect. But maybe he should look into hiring quality writers instead of these half baked ones.

Rachel's [BLACKOUT]pregnancy scare[/BLACKOUT] will help her regain her motivation for Broadway. Santana will help her. There's a storyline about this.

Santana won't be going to NYADA.

Tina might have a new love interest.

Will will have the flu in "Guilty Pleasures" and Sam and Blaine will fill in as glee club directors.

There's also rumors the school year might be stretched out, so things like Nationals, prom, graduation and etc. might be in Season 5. Perhaps even Internationals.

Will will have the flu in "Guilty Pleasures" and Sam and Blaine will fill in as glee club directors.
I'd kind of like Sam to be Blaine's roommate next season if he's not shacked up with Kurt by then.

There's also rumors the school year might be stretched out, so things like Nationals, prom, graduation and etc. might be in Season 5. Perhaps even Internationals.

So suddenly there's an Internationals?

They arent even sure if Sam will graduate this year.....why they would even get that in their heads is beyond me.

And Glee would get desperate enough at this point to think about stretching out the year into another season. Shouldve just done that from the beginning like PLL.

I thought they kind of resolved Sam's issue with Blaine's feel-good video he compiled in 5 minutes from all corners of the Gleeverse. Who knows though. I'm just waiting for an opportune moment when they want a plot twist to mention Burt's cancer again.

Two more songs for Guilty Pleasures.

"Creep" - Rachel and Brody.
"Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" - Sam and Blaine.

This last half of the season is very music heavy.

So he's going with the whole "something really different" talk that he made before Season 4.

Also, if he keeps jerking all the major fanbases around and takes until the literal end of the entire series to reunite Finchel and Klaine, no one but small diehard bands of the most hardcore shippers are going to be able to care less anymore.

Considering he is just now thinking of how to end this season I bet he won't think about s5 till the day before the writers room opens again for s5. Even then it won't change his glee work ethic.

This show would benefit greatly from a new show runner who knew what they doing. If only joss could come back to this show instead of the one episode he wrote in s1.

Considering how often they're used on TV, I'm shocked RM has yet to smuggle either of these two songs onto the show yet...
[YT]y8AWFf7EAc4[/YT]
[YT]6hzrDeceEKc[/YT]

Sam is singing "Copacana" and Blaine is singing "Against All Odds" in Guilty Pleasures.

Spoilers.

Sam's guilty pleasure is making art with maccaroni.

Blaine's guilty pleasure Wham!.

Sam reveals he already knew about Blaine's crush on him, and they remain friends.

Santana finds out about Brody being a gigolo and confronts him.

Ryder's "scary" storyline is that he gets an online love interest.

Finn and Brody get into a fight.

Brody moves out in Guilty Pleasures. It's "his choice".

Episode 18 is called "Shooting Star", and they might be tackling school shootings.

Brittany thinks an asteroid will colide with Earth and destroy it, and a gunshot is heard, causing panic in the school.

It's all speculation at this point, but, if true... That's a risky move,

Last edited:
I don't really know what makes it so different from One Tree Hill or Degrassi doing the same, but the idea of Glee doing a school shooting episode seems just tasteless to me.

I'm hoping this is all just speculation, because I don't see this ending even remotely well.

It's because "Glee" is still rather comedic.

Random shootout, especially related to a student, is heavy stuff.

Glee really needs to not do this.

It's tasteless. How the hell do you bounce back from a school shooting to Glee as usual?

I'm thinking/hoping this is just rumors. I have a hard time believing FOX would OK this. It's not remotely the right show for this kind of plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"