Green Arrow,.... Man-****.

???
Only because I was trying to explain the Lazurus pit to a non-reader:

What happens if you only go waist deep in it?

???
Only because I was trying to explain the Lazurus pit to a non-reader:

What happens if you only go waist deep in it?

I'm assuming it metastasizes like cancer:o It would be funny if he dipped his right arm or something in it to continue shooting that 100 pound pull on his bow.

So,..
I've been proven wrong in regards to Ollie:

He can keep it in his pants,
He can cleave to one woman,
He can learn new tricks,
(Grudgingly)
He is a Hero,..

He's always been a hero. He just happened to also be a bit of a ho. But Dinah turned that ho into a househusband.

...maybe that "ho into a housewife" phrase doesn't translate too well between genders.

Green Arrow would probably be a lot more boring if he wasn't a womanizer though. I think being a socially liberal womanizer being a main character an interesting read. His macho edge makes all his rhetoric that much more seem like b.s.

I don't think his sexual activity has anything to do with his career as a hero.

Just because het gets around, doesn't make him more evil or anything.

Same as Batman being celibate is probably not making him a saint or anything, either.

Should Green Arrow get his own series again? Personally I'd like to see a title "Giant Sized Man ****" :D

I don't think his sexual activity has anything to do with his career as a hero.

Just because het gets around, doesn't make him more evil or anything.

Same as Batman being celibate is probably not making him a saint or anything, either.

??
It was NEVER about his "sexual activity" but about his lack of morals in relation to women.

For the longest time,.. the ONLY limitation on his doing the nasty,... was that he didn't do children,...

Already taken, Engaged, Bonded, Married,... HE DIDN'T Care.

Which sounds like most men, to me. And it doesn't make him anymore evil or s nicer or anything, either.

If said married chick does it, I'd blame her more than I would the man she's sleeping with. She's the one who's supposedly "committed". He's a hound dog, I don't think it neccessarily makes him any better or worse of a hero.

Right. Ollie might mess around with married women, but that makes the cheating woman look like a ho. Ollie just comes off as a bit of a hound. When the shoe is on the other foot (ie. now that Ollie is married), he's keeping it in his pants. He's a hound, but at least he's faithful to his wife. Granted, he cheated on her once years ago when they were dating, but death, near death, and a few months of strict jungle training straightened him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"