Green Arrow,.... Man-****.

Like I said, Blame the writer, he is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!!!!

TheCorpulent1 said:
What is this crap about Green Arrow not being a "real" hero because he has sex with lots of women?? The guy saves people's lives and has participated in saving the world, the galaxy, and even the universe several times. That's a hero. What, you've never heard of perfectly clean, law-abiding cops with personal problems? His womanizing doesn't lessen his status as a hero any.

Bond, James Bond.

nooo silly he ment,

Queen, Oliver Queen. :p

DBM said:
We used to have one kinda. But Guyverjay hasn't been around in a while.

Guyverjay was the ****. Props to him wherever he is. :up:

Assassin said:
Like I said, Blame the writer, he is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!!!!
Good fictional characters are written well enough that you can think of them as real people. :)

This has always been in Ollie's nature, I just hope he gets a beating.

TheCorpulent1 said:
What is this crap about Green Arrow not being a "real" hero because he has sex with lots of women?? The guy saves people's lives and has participated in saving the world, the galaxy, and even the universe several times. That's a hero. What, you've never heard of perfectly clean, law-abiding cops with personal problems? His womanizing doesn't lessen his status as a hero any.
define hero.
Be carefull,... I've known folk who are truly deviants,.. yet they are fireman, policemen who I could not consider being "heroes" becuase they were also pediphiles, Womanizers, Wifebeaters, into beastiality,... etc,..

I just require my heors to have more of a moral center than say Jade or Green Arrow.

Heh,.. I know,.. lets put those two ****s together.

Harlekin said:
This has always been in Ollie's nature, I just hope he gets a beating.
I'd accept a beating,.. Ollie needs limits,... Kinda wish he'd gotten REAL stupid and started hitting on Lois Lane.

Varient said:
I'd accept a beating,.. Ollie needs limits,... Kinda wish he'd gotten REAL stupid and started hitting on Lois Lane.
:) :up: I can see it now Superman would own him in a second if that ever happened

green arrow is a man ****, i dont think hes a chick magnet, he goes after the owman and sweet talk them, its not like woman come knocking on his door.

TheDevilwithin said:
green arrow is a man ****, i dont think hes a chick magnet, he goes after the owman and sweet talk them, its not like woman come knocking on his door.
'Chickmagnet' would be Batman... :)

UltimateSuperman said:
Well money does play a huge part in him getting women.
its not a huge part, i know im a guy, but if i was a chick ill be interested in bruce too. the dude has a certian charm and hes charismatic(sp?), hes like the ultimate james bond,hue heiffner. but alot richer.

I guess Batman could be like James Bond... if Bond were a mentally unstable brooder. I haven't seen Batman charm a single woman. The big love interests like Wonder Woman, Catwoman, and Talia are always the ones who show interest in him, and he's usually very cold in response.
Varient said:
define hero.
Be carefull,... I've known folk who are truly deviants,.. yet they are fireman, policemen who I could not consider being "heroes" becuase they were also pediphiles, Womanizers, Wifebeaters, into beastiality,... etc,..

I just require my heors to have more of a moral center than say Jade or Green Arrow.

Heh,.. I know,.. lets put those two ****s together.
Well, there's a limit. He's not the most upstanding man, but he's definitely not a sick bastard like the pedophiles and rapists. I consider Ollie a flawed hero, which is what I find so appealing about him. He's not perfect, and he's definitely nowhere near the ideal that Batman or Superman strive to be. He's just a guy who's trying his best but still hasn't outgrown his vices.

"I guess Batman could be like James Bond... if Bond were a mentally unstable brooder."

James Bond WAS a mentally unstable brooder. I blame the latter movies for ruining his character. The REAL Bond of the books was far more a tortured avenger then the cartoon character from the recent movies. Bond's cadist personal was nothing but an emotional sheild. He didn't gamble and and sleep around because it was fun (even when it was for a mission), but rather he was looking for something to fill the empty hole inside of him.

You know... I always thought that James Bond laid eggs... and... I learned something today.

Okay.
Issue seven comes out,..
and Arrow has done another mans wife.

The Husband knows someone has been in his property,.. and is "old School" in not holding her responsible for being sexed by a man,.. even if it appears to be her idea.

Both arrow and the wife are shown feeling that Manitou Raven knows SOMETHING.

So much for the theory that Manitou wouldn't care if his woman was done by others.

I hope arrow gets his behind kicked.

I am sorry but I am now wait ing for a sober Arrow to get out of line with Lois with Clark there.

Lets take a look at what we know about GA

He fathers a iligitamate child with some chick and abandons them. (this would be Conner Hawk)
He hooks up with the super hot Black Canary
He kills a guy.
He cheats on Black Canary and knocks up a hot ninja chick.
He dies.
He comes back from the dead and resumes his relationship with Canary.
He cheats on her with Black Lightining's niece.
He, feeling guilty, ends his relationship with the pretty bird lady.
He then does a hot Indian woman whose husband just so happens to be a serious power house in the realm of magic.

Am I missing anything?

Anyway, GA's done a lot of dirt over the years, even before he died and came back. Yet he still got into heaven. If God didn't hold his womanizing ways against him then neither will I. I like GA. Flawed as a knock off zircon engagement ring and still one hell of a hero.

TheDevilwithin said:
He likes what he see's,.. he tries to get into it as slickly as possible.

That's a thought,.. Does Dawn know about Birth Control?

AllStarSuperman said:
I am sorry but I am now wait ing for a sober Arrow to get out of line with Lois with Clark there.
heh,..

It's unfortunate,.. but Lois Lane would NEVER cheat on (snicker), the Man of steel.

Varient said:
That's a thought,.. Does Dawn know about Birth Control?

GA just used a prophylactic arrow. Provides protection and support.

Anubis said:
Lets take a look at what we know about GA

He fathers a iligitamate child with some chick and abandons them. (this would be Conner Hawk)
He hooks up with the super hot Black Canary
He kills a guy.
He cheats on Black Canary and knocks up a hot ninja chick.
He dies.
He comes back from the dead and resumes his relationship with Canary.
He cheats on her with Black Lightining's niece.
He, feeling guilty, ends his relationship with the pretty bird lady.
He then does a hot Indian woman whose husband just so happens to be a serious power house in the realm of magic.

Am I missing anything?

Anyway, GA's done a lot of dirt over the years, even before he died and came back. Yet he still got into heaven. If God didn't hold his womanizing ways against him then neither will I. I like GA. Flawed as a knock off zircon engagement ring and still one hell of a hero.
I'd say he's still due for his butt whooping,.. u just can't go thru life as a six year old.

Well, one of the covers of JLA: Elite shows GA being manhandled so I think your wish will come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"