The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

Just been watching Ryan Turek's live Twitch chat with the HyperRPG guys and few details on Halloween Kills.

- Picture is locked. Just a few tweaks happening here and there.
- He watched a cut of the movie with Carpenter's score last week!
- Said ''wait until you hear the theme'' - NEW THEME?! :wow:

9be0c73b4ae16e931d98e7e5a6b0173f57bbc2c0.gif

Well I never saw the teaser, but see the pic you provided, and from what I remember and whatever that tool is, ....
the jail grade bars that sealed him shut in the basement, that tool doesn't hardly look adequate enough from him to pry himself out in time.
But I guess that's just me complaining about unreal plot points in a horror movie.
That instrument is a haligan tool, a firefighter's tool. That's a good enough hint as to how he escapes.

It’s funny, I’ve been catching up on random 90s Carpenter... and those hard guitar “vrrrmmms” that was in the 2018 Halloween, showed up here and there in In The Mouth Of Madness.

So this current Halloween run produced by Blum, written & directed by McBride/Gordon Green looks like it is set up to be a trilogy of sorts.
Does that mean the bogeyman will meet an untimely demise for certain at the conclusion?

I always worry about Hollywood going back to the well 1 too many times if something is successful.
If this trilogy is that & gives us what we want, I rather have it be ended with nothing after it, then keep it going with god awful ideas like the druid cult they came up with.

At this point I'd honestly be surprised if it took even a decade.

Michael is so dead for Ends. That’s there whole point... with this “trilogy” and originally dualogy.

Halloween ‘18 was Laurie avenging her loss...
Kills is Michael fighting back...
Ends is the finale for Laurie/Michael.

So this current Halloween run produced by Blum, written & directed by McBride/Gordon Green looks like it is set up to be a trilogy of sorts.
Does that mean the bogeyman will meet an untimely demise for certain at the conclusion?

PlasticShowyCockerspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Blum did say in a recent podcast that Ends is the 'definitive end' in this timeline, and that he has no idea what they'll do after, but it'll be completely unrelated and years down the line.

I believe it's in DGG's contract that he gets to conclude his trilogy completely.

So probably the answer will be this 'timeline' or set in this 'universe' it will somehow bring an end to Michael Myers.
Someone else down the road will create an alternate timeline and resurrect him.

So probably the answer will be this 'timeline' or set in this 'universe' it will somehow bring an end to Michael Myers.
Someone else down the road will create an alternate timeline and resurrect him.
It'll probably be a standalone timeline, if I had my bet.

I'm curious as to how they will kill MM off. Maybe they’ll drop a chain bet on him and beat him to death with a 2x4.

Give him the Darth Maul treatment, well the Phantom Menace route.

I don't want some over the top, crazy death for Michael. In my head I picture Laurie and Michael stabbing the **** out of each other maybe in a closed space on top of one another. She takes off his mask (we of course do not see his face). And gives him the finished blow maybe in the face. She lets out a slight smile...she did what she spent her life wanting to do, killing the boogeyman. Camera pans out and end credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"