The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

I wouldn’t mind if they shoot and complete Halloween Ends early to mid 2021.

Then, release Hallloween Kills in early to mid 2021, and release Halloween Ends in October 2021. Would be cool to have each film released 6-8 months apart — especially since I’m sure HK ends with a cliffhanger.

However, I’m sure it’s more likely that HK gets pushed to October 2021 and HE to October 2022. I won’t complain, but just feels so far away.

Welp this delay was pretty much inevitable and while it does suck that we now have to wait a whole year for this movie I thought that short little tease was great. I got major chills from Curtis saying “LET HIM BURN!!!”

Damn this is going to be a long, hard wait isn't it?

Saddened but not surprised Universal and Blumhouse pushed back the films by one year apiece.

I’m surprised they pushed Halloween a year, but still have Candyman good to go by this October.

Wonder what the thought process is there...

I’m surprised they pushed Halloween a year, but still have Candyman good to go by this October.

I think Universal and Blumhouse want to hit similar b.o. numbers for Halloween Kills and Halloween Ends by bumping them back. But they want to keep that mid-October 2020 date for a horror film.

I think the securing of Imax is a big factor.

I love that tease. I was disappointed by the last film but I’m hoping this one is better, infact I think it will be.

YouTube version

giphy.gif

Not disappointed or surprised. We knew it was coming so it is what it is. More important **** going on in the world today I can wait another year for a new Halloween film. Even if I am an obsessed fan and been so hyped for this. Life goes on.

That short little teaser though was excellent! Jamie once again just nailing it. Love the shot of Michael at the end. :mrk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"