The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

David Gordon Green said in Total Film a few months ago that Ends would take place YEARS after Kills, and more specifically, around the time the movie comes out.

So we might be looking at a 4 year time gap here

So we might be looking at a 4 year time gap here

Only 4 years?

072420201017.png

I've always advocated for at least a 1-year time jump, if not longer. Give both Laurie and Michael time to physically recover. Give Laurie and Haddonfield some time to feel the effects of whatever happens in Halloween Kills -- giving some weight to the events of Kills. Clear the decks and set the stage for the final showdown.

I've always advocated for at least a 1-year time jump, if not longer. Give both Laurie and Michael time to physically recover. Give Laurie and Haddonfield some time to feel the effects of whatever happens in Halloween Kills -- giving some weight to the events of Kills. Clear the decks and set the stage for the final showdown.

You make it sound like Michael is gonna get physical therapy. :funny:

It's not often there's actual songs associated with Halloween. There was one for Halloween 6 (by Brother Cane?) and that awful Creed song in H20.

Saw this the other day and glad Ghost did it (Love Ghost). I remember on Slipknot’s Iowa there’s a track called “The Shape”. I can’t post it here due to profanity. If I recall I think it was going to be featured for the soundtrack for Halloween Resurrection. But I don’t think that ever ended up happening.

The idea is to not show or explain where he’s been. The end of this movie will make it easier for you to roll with that (going by the script I read - and the glimpses I’ve seen from the recent trailer/spots tells me they executed that vision)..

Don’t watch if you are trying to avoid footage etc til the film. Me on the other hand I eat this all up. I am so ready for next week.

Saw the "restored" Dr. Death opening scene of Halloween V that people have been asking to see for years.

Yikes. Pretty much just as lame as the other hobo opening, if not worse. Just makes a little bit more sense as to why Michael was "resurrected".

This is an interesting screenshot.

xBK0LL1.jpg

I dunno if you watched any of the behind the scenes stuff. But

That seems to be Judith’s room. There is a shot of Michael sitting at the vanity in front of the mirror just like Judith was when he killed her.

Saw the "restored" Dr. Death opening scene of Halloween V that people have been asking to see for years.

Yikes. Pretty much just as lame as the other hobo opening, if not worse. Just makes a little bit more sense as to why Michael was "resurrected".
As someone that really hates Halloween 5, even when I think H6 and Resurrection have moments despite not being great, I don’t really think anything could’ve saved that film beyond an entirely different production team, and probably script. They just didn’t give a damn about consistency, it was all about looking cool or doing what they wanted.

Love Judy.
We stan a queen. :grin:

I really wanted her to get a show or something when romantic sitcoms were becoming all the rage due to HIMYM and the like. Saw the hide and seek trailer and damn it creeped me out.

Watching all the JLC interviews. She really is passionate about the trauma aspect and its affect on women in Kills.

I'm sad that the only thing that i hear about in these interviews are "Halloween", "original Halloween", "John Carpenter", "Laurie Strode", "Michael", "Halloween", "original Halloween"...

Like i get that Halloween 1978 is the best, but these new movies take so much from the rest of the series, but no one want to acknowledged that...

Last edited:
I saw an interview yesterday with Jamie and Judy Greer, and Jamie talked about Halloween II and how the scenes with Laurie in the hospital in Kills homage that. She even compliments Halloween II saying how it captured the creepy hospital atmosphere, and how Michael utilized the hospital environment for gruesome kills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"