The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

It's so good to see people typing things like superb, on point, great etc, instead of Lit and fire and legitness and other crap that people speak these days. Call me an old fuddy duddy but I truly hate the way people talk now.

Everyone's favorite clickbait artist Scott Mendelson panned the new Halloween. Shocker.

(He also panned IT.)

EDIT FOR FLINT MARKO: I didn't mean that this particular review/article was "clickbait", nor did I mean to trigger anyone.

I think Scott Mendelson has terrible taste in film. The fact that he considers "Halloween: H20" the "best sequel" is telling...

It's so good to see people typing things like superb, on point, great etc, instead of Lit and fire and legitness and other crap that people speak these days. Call me an old fuddy duddy but I truly hate the way people talk now.

This post is on fleek.

That shot in that heritage trailer of Michael stepping out of that door and down some steps... oh my.

Fall is here had a little double feature last night of H4 and H6 Producers cut. Two of my favorites in the series. (Love H6 theatrical as well).

Totally getting even more hyped and in the mood now! October 19th can’t come soon enough. This is the best time of year for us hardcore horror fans.

Fall is here had a little double feature last night of H4 and H6 Producers cut. Two of my favorites in the series. (Love H6 theatrical as well).

Totally getting even more hyped and in the mood now! October 19th can’t come soon enough. This is the best time of year for us hardcore horror fans.
You're dead to me, @Broseph44. :o

My art contest submission. This contest: Create artwork inspired by the film Halloween

ypRgpgK.jpg

My art contest submission. This contest: Create artwork inspired by the film Halloween

ypRgpgK.jpg
Dude thats gorgeous!!!! I'd love to frame that on my wall haha. That's probably the best piece of fan art i've seen from this film yet.

Also guys, For the record, my 4k Ultra copy of the original film came in the mail 2 days ago and it's quite simply the most incredible the film has ever looked. Dean Cundey definitely when't back and changed/enhanced the lighting in quite a few scenes

Thanks, there's a lot of submissions, and a few are even good, so I hope I'm at least in the runner up section. I'm just excited that Jamie Lee Curtis is going to be looking at it, as a judge.

Thanks, there's a lot of submissions, and a few are even good, so I hope I'm at least in the runner up section. I'm just excited that Jamie Lee Curtis is going to be looking at it, as a judge.
I truly think you have a chance. it's absolutely gorgeous, bro!

I have a hard time seeing how that's going to get topped, very well done!

I have a question though, was there an interview last year with someone (maybe McBride) that said that they would "focus mainly on the first two films?" But now they're ignoring the second film as well? Unless there's a twist which has been speculated?

I have a hard time seeing how that's going to get topped, very well done!

I have a question though, was there an interview last year with someone (maybe McBride) that said that they would "focus mainly on the first two films?" But now they're ignoring the second film as well? Unless there's a twist which has been speculated?

That might be McBride taken out of context... I’m guessing to when he was originally talking about reimagining the sequel-verse with two films which ultimately just became this sole movie. I believe they only ever intended to use the first original film as a foundation for this, citing the sister stuff being idiotic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"