HBO's THE WIRE:The Final Season.

Levy probably knows Herc is the source, but the end result is going to bring so much more money to their firm, I dont think he cares. Hercs an ass.

If you think about it Chris and Bey have a lot in common. Both are in jail for life, both are legendary muscle, both have a family they care about. It makes sense that they would be friends. And being in Jessup Chris really has no choice but to work for Avon, although Im sure he'll like working for Avon more than Marlo in the end.

I heard the series finale was considered a "dissapointment".......I havent watched the leak yet guess I'll have to see Sun.

Some people might call it that because there isnt nearly the amount of action that the previews may have had you believe. You have to consider theyre ending the series, so more than anything else this episode is about ending the characters storylines for good.

Levy probably knows Herc is the source, but the end result is going to bring so much more money to their firm, I dont think he cares. Hercs an ass.

If you think about it Chris and Bey have a lot in common. Both are in jail for life, both are legendary muscle, both have a family they care about. It makes sense that they would be friends. And being in Jessup Chris really has no choice but to work for Avon, although Im sure he'll like working for Avon more than Marlo in the end.

But money from where?

ah, that makes sense about Chris and WeeBay. But I'm sure Avon's got to have some grudge over the fact that Chris killed alot of Avon's peeps.

Nah, thats how Avon is. Chris shooting him was all in the game. Im sure Avon understood that, they were at war.

From what I remember Levy was saying that since he got Marlo out of jail every dealer in Baltimore would know how good of a lawyer he is, therefore all the dealers would have his card in their pockets, bringing them more clients and more money

I'm gonna watch it tonight, instead of tomorrow.

Series finales are always disappointing

Spoilers ahead:

I thought that was her...Lester married that stripper from season 1 or 2. :up: She is fine.

Mike's the new Omar. :D

Hated that that Journalist Templeton didn't get his though. :cmad:

Mike the new Omar

Sydnor the new McNulty-Freamon

Carver the new Daniels-Colvin

Duquan the new Bubbles

Nice way to end it; shows that things never change. They just go from generation to generation.

Daniels back to practicing law, and his girlfriend (the Lawyer) now a Judge. :up:

Would any of you know where McNulty was taking that guy? Is he bringing him in to his home?

I loved how Michael finally ended up. It really sucks about Duke, but you could tell he was going down that path. And Bubbles finally getting out of the basement was just awesome.

I'm proud of Bubbs... One of the best character arcs on television I've seen in my nearly thirty years.

I thought it was a satisfying conclusion for the most part. I really hated that Marlo and that jerk Templeton got away, atleast Cheese got his. Sucks for Alma also,but she'll be okay. McNulty ending was great though as was Bubbs. It's interesting that the new generation is repeat of the old.

It is a better ending than The Sopranos, in my estimation

I thought it was a satisfying conclusion for the most part. I really hated that Marlo and that jerk Templeton got away, atleast Cheese got his. Sucks for Alma also,but she'll be okay. Mcnulty ending was great though. It's interesting that the new generation is repeat of the old.

After one time comes another. Wasn't really any other way for it to end.

Definitely happy about Bubbles. Everyone else could have gotten their brains blown out for all I care.

Michael becoming the new Omar, I think we all kinda saw that coming.

Yeah, you couldn't help but get attached to Bubbs. Awesome, awesome character, beautifully written.

Guys, what's up with Freemon married to the stripper from season 1/2?! :eek:

Bittersweet. Its definitely the end of an era for HBO. They really dont have anything now.Theres still Big Love but everything else is comedy.I guess you could count In Treatment but that show is horrible.It reminds me of that movie Crash "Lets take every little cliche about therapy and cram it all in to one show",..
I dont know where HBO is on A Song of Fire and Ice,..

^ When is Big Love season supposed to start up again.

Bittersweet. Its definitely the end of an era for HBO. They really dont have anything now.Theres still Big Love but everything else is comedy.I guess you could count In Treatment but that show is horrible.It reminds me of that movie Crash "Lets take every little cliche about therapy and cram it all in to one show",..
I dont know where HBO is on A Song of Fire and Ice,..

crash was awesome, all star cast and awesome movie. Your bugging.

Mike the new Omar

Sydnor the new McNulty-Freamon

Carver the new Daniels-Colvin

Duquan the new Bubbles

That's why I loved the series and specially the finale, it was so realistic. Nothing changes, everything stays the same but with different names. That f***ing circle never ends...

I am sure you have heard people harping on about how it is the greatest tv show, blah blah. This time that blabbering is true. This is one of THE CLASSIC tv shows. It's not something I can speak off too much or else it will ruin it. You just need to watch it and get prepared for no BS no Hollywood style gloss and something real and gritty that just hooks you.

p.s. Anyone here actually seen ALL of The Wire?

I'm actually up to the third season. Excellent. Seeing everything from the point of view of the cops, hoods, politicians, the docks really enhances the story. The hard hitting part of the story for me is seeing decent people involved in the various crime organizations fall or fail to escape.

Jimmy McNulty and Lester Freamon are my guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"