HBO's THE WIRE:The Final Season.

I wasnt surprised at all, it is the final season afterall

You guys remembered the shoot out in season 3 with Omar, Omar BF, Kimmy, and Kimmy girl against the barskdale joint in the stash house??? Remember after that Bunk was pissed after seeing the kids trying to Imitate Omar???!!! Guess who's one of the kids???!!!:eek:

[YT]ksUNm6TZ1rQ[/YT]

I guess it's poetic, in a sense.

Damn that Kima. McNulty should have kept it just between him, Bunk and Lester. That just proves my theory that i've had for years; woman CANNOT keep secrets. They are inclined to tell someone. :csad:

First time i've really seen Marlo really loose it. I can't believe that not one person had told him that Omar was calling him out.:huh:

Still can't figure out what the clocks mean. They didn't explain it yet, did they?

^ You should probably put that inside spoiler tags for those who don't have On Demand.

They explained it last week. It's code, that gives people coordinates for where to meet.

O.K. that's what i thought they had mentioned with the whole map thing, but i just find it hard to believe that those street guys have the knowledge to read a map. I mean Cheese could barely read his charges in lock-up.

Actor Michael Kenneth Williams talked to IGN, revealing very little about his involvement in the reboot. "I will say that I go toe-to-toe with the green guy himself," Williams said. "We're definitely face-to-face. I'll leave it at that." Talking about his experience, Williams said, "It was a blast working with Ed Norton. He's from Baltimore, so he really felt passionate about 'The Wire' [which is set in Baltimore] and what we did on there as a whole. He specifically created this role for me in The Hulk. It's just very flattering and humbling. 'Hulk' is going to be crazy. It's going to be crazy. Part 2 has definitely stepped its game up from Part 1. I think Ed did a phenomenal job of writing it, and as we know, he plays Bruce Banner. It's going to be really cool."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=13182

WHOA!!!!!

BE PREPARED.

Episode 9 Very powerful. and sad ep. Almost cried.

Yep. And #60 isn't available until 3/10.

^ I just seen the commericial of that, had a feeling that would happen.

Preview For Last Episode Of The Wire!
[YT]FT_CDbKEVTw[/YT]

Looks like Marlo gets out of jail and fights with some dude I cant make out. He looks funny with a suit on.

A lot of people are guessing Marlo and Michael fight to the death in that scene.

That's what I'm guessing, the dude he hit looks to be light skinned.

A lot of people are guessing Marlo and Michael fight to the death in that scene.
That would be an awesome ending, although I still prefer Marlo getting locked in Jessup with Avon and Weebay waiting for his azz.

That would be an awesome ending, although I still prefer Marlo getting locked in Jessup with Avon and Weebay waiting for his azz.

That actually would be more satisfying:woot:

Who's finale character arcs are you guys looking forward to most?

Mine are:
1. Mcnulty
2. Marlo
3. Micheal
4. Scott Templeton --hope he goes down hard
5. Bubbles

McNulty and Marlo.

Can't believe HBO's making us wait an extra week. :cmad:

God, I'd hate to see McNulty discraced, but it looks like the whole "homeless murders" will get revealed for the sham that it is.

I hear that they might be making a wire movie. Prequel around the rise of barksdale and bell and how they took over each of the six towers.:applaud

I hear that they might be making a wire movie. Prequel around the rise of barksdale and bell and how they took over each of the six towers.:applaud
Link please...

THE LAST EPISODE JUST LEAKED ONLINE, HIT ME UP WITH A PM IF YOU CANT WAIT FOR THE SEASON FINALE!!!:eek:

I'm tempted to comply L.A, but i can wait another 5 days.

Ive seen it.

Very very light spoiler.

There isnt really any action in the episode, so you guys waiting to see some, dont expect any.

".... The life of kings." -- H.L. Mencken

Very good Series Finale. EXCELLENT

just saw the finale. I really liked how they closed the chapters on everyone but not all.

I liked that McNutty becomes a better person. I was surprised that he stayed with Beadie.

I'm happy for Bub's finally getting out the basement.

Good to see Cheese got got.

Nice to see Mike becoming the new Omar. But poor Dukie. That was sad but I knew it was heading that way.

And I was hoping for Marlo to die but oh well.

Now there were some things I'm not clear about. What did Herc tell the lawyer? I thought the lawyer was gonna figure out that it was Herc that was the source and tell Marlo.

Also, where was Avon and why would Chris be talking with WeeBay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"