Heinz 57.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told Dew, no way am I going to waste my time putting a bunch of effort into recreating something that was destroyed just to see it destroyed again later. :huh:

I'm not like those Tibetan dudes who make those sand mandalas.

No heartburn here, just saying, I worked on mine for days, plural. It had like 20 pictures on the first page.
Yours has 2.
There was no reason to make it "ASAP", and rush a shoddily constructed product out the door.
The title is the worst also.
If I was a newcomer, I'd never, ever click on this thread, just based on the obscure reference for a title.

[/B]I'm glad you're a reasonable person with regards to that truth, that to only allow one ethnicity to have their own thread is wrong. :up:

Did they close it or delete it?

If they closed it,.. and it's in storage somewhere - A Mod can bring it up to copy your work.

I like how Varient's defensive posts make up like 90% of this piece of turd thread.

TDG. :dry:

nothing because there is none:o

and wtf is with the title
What makes you say that there's no White Culture. I'll prove you WRONG! How's this for White Culture?

Also, not getting the thread title. I thought the Heinz company had just released a new type of Ketchup. :huh:

I like how Varient's defensive posts make up like 90% of this piece of turd thread.

TDG. :dry:

Just like I like you saying earlier that you would only be here to watch me defend the post.

It's a sad statement that we have so many who instead of tweaking or improving on a concept,... they would rather either complain about what they don't like about it or play "lookie-loo."

Priceless.

Did they close it or delete it?

If they closed it,.. and it's in storage somewhere - A Mod can bring it up to copy your work.
As far as I know it's evaporated into the ether, 'cause I remember being mad that I couldn't at least return to it in a locked form to bask in it's pale beauty.

Just like I like you saying earlier that you would only be here to watch me defend the post.

It's a sad statement that we have so many who instead of tweaking or improving on a concept,... they would rather either complain about what they don't like about it or play "lookie-loo."

Priceless.

If you want to improve on the thread, then maybe you should try harder with....

The original Post
The Title
The general topic itself....

If you want to improve on the thread, then maybe you should try harder with....

The original Post
The Title
The general topic itself....

And MAYBE the people complaining could DO IT THEIR WAY?

For example:

It's not ENOUGH for me to admit that I was at a loss for a title,....

(And I did an entire post explaining that and how I settled on Heinz 57.)

WHY EXACTLY CAN'T YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING YOU WOULD PREFER???

tsk.

As far as I know it's evaporated into the ether, 'cause I remember being mad that I couldn't at least return to it in a locked form to bask in it's pale beauty.
I think LS said he "thought" they were merged in the Lounge thread, but I just searched and I think it was just deleted.

yes,... a few were so hot that I and a coupla others WENT TO THE MODS and asked them to allow the creation of a thread like Slow Glo for white people.

The general attitude from the Mods was that it wouldn't last long because previous incarnations quickly became racial or were based at taking a stab at something racial in a negative way.

But,.. they allowed it and I started the thread as a mirrior of the Slo Glo Experience and I have been defending the right for it to be here FROM WHITE PEOPLE ever since.

Go figure.

Lol I think there were only 2 people who were really getting mad.

As for this thread, I think the main problem is the tone you set with the first post by calling it a "shameless copy."

And MAYBE the people complaining could DO IT THEIR WAY?

For example:

It's not ENOUGH for me to admit that I was at a loss for a title,....

(And I did an entire post explaining that and how I settled on Heinz 57.)

WHY EXACTLY CAN'T YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING YOU WOULD PREFER???

tsk.

Dude, there is nothing I can do about changing the thread title. Thats all you. I cant go to a mod and say "Change the name of this thread". Only you can....

Dude, there is nothing I can do about changing the thread title. Thats all you. I cant go to a mod and say "Change the name of this thread". Only you can....

What part of "come up with another title" are you refusing exactly?

Are you TRYING TO SAY that even though I'm saying give an alternative,.. that I'm not going to see if we can change it?

Interesting.

V.

I would have named this thread "White People"
handsome.jpg

Thought: Why were black people called "spooks" back in the day when ghosts are white?

Weird :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back