Heinz 57.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant say you are white if you are not albino.....just a fact...

;) duh dude

Still I am UK White...I guess to the USA people I get classed as Euro white. But I tan very well...so I guess I am a nice whie/brown?

I'm white ya'll.
that's a fact ya'll.

hmm.
doesn't have the same punch. :(

;) duh dude

Still I am UK White...I guess to the USA people I get classed as Euro white. But I tan very well...so I guess I am a nice whie/brown?

No....we would classify you as one of "those kinds".....:wow:

???

Okay.

1. This thread is not in Stone - feel free to restart it and ask for a merge.

2. Calm down,.. this is an "Equal time" thread.

3. Suggest topics that interest you then,... don't just state the obvious in your opinion.

Peace.

to be fair i was just annoyed at the jolie poster...:dry:

Varient, two things.

1) Do you think you may be happier at Storm Front?

2) Lose the entire V signature. Its lame.

Varient, two things.

1) Do you think you may be happier at Storm Front?

2) Lose the entire V signature. Its lame.

1. I think you have unresolved issues.

2. Your opinion is noted - It doesn't determine how "I" feel as to the quality of my Sig.

Interesting how "hostile" folk are getting when they come on this thread.

V.

Because its the worst thread in the history of threads....???

Like someone said earlier, "white culture" is ingrained in our society. We talk about it every day. Want to talk about a film with white people in it? Im sure we have a thread. What about rock music? We have a metal thread. I just dont see the point in this thread. Its sad when you say "Because of the Soul Glo thread, we should get one".

1. I think you have unresolved issues.

2. Your opinion is noted - It doesn't determine how "I" feel as to the quality of my Sig.

Interesting how "hostile" folk are getting when they come on this thread.

V.

we hate white people!:cmad:
light skin makes me sick.

SICK!!!!:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

Jim Gaffigan needs to have his picture on the frontpage of this thread

to be fair i was just annoyed at the jolie poster...:dry:

Well I suppose I could've have done better if I had not been under a time constraint,...

We had IMHO to start this or the Asian thread ASAP.

:dry:

Because its the worst thread in the history of threads....???

Like someone said earlier, "white culture" is ingrained in our society. We talk about it every day. Want to talk about a film with white people in it? Im sure we have a thread. What about rock music? We have a metal thread. I just dont see the point in this thread. Its sad when you say "Because of the Soul Glo thread, we should get one".

(Smile)

Even Sadder when you consider that it was first said by whites complaining on the Slo Glo thread.

And you think this is the worst thread ever?

Well I suppose I could've have done better if I had not been under a time constraint,...

We had IMHO to start this or the Asian thread ASAP.

:dry:
No you didn't have to make it "ASAP".
I even said, if Dew will allow it a go again, anyone with any decency will wait till Erzengel gets back since he originated the Asian thread and was the master of it, and I originated the White thread.

This thread has the worst thread title I've ever seen, and is quite lame.
You were not the one to make this thread.
Your heart was not in it, you just had ulterior motives.

I even said, if Dew will allow it a go again, anyone with any decency will wait till Erzengel gets back since he originated the Asian thread and was the master of it, and I originated the White thread.

And I'll say it a THIRD TIME:

please oh PLEASE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I DID THIS OR THE FACT THAT I DID START THIS THREAD,................

PLEASE RESTART THE THREAD IN A MANNER THAT CAUSES YOU NO HEARTBURN SO WE CAN MOVE ON.

I'm officially insulted - That you "think" that my heart wasn't in something because YOU don't like my attempt.

Believe this:

If "I" didn't think that it was a FAIR point THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THE OPTION TO HAVE AN ETHNIC OR RACE THREAD -

I WOULDN'T HAVE WASTED MY TIME TYPING TO THE MODS ABOUT IT OR STARTING A THREAD.

The mods are right,... I was wrong,.... you guys can't do it.

V.

:up:

your point was clumsily made.
it's that simple.

And I'm impressed with the "baby and the bathwater" mentality it generates.

To be rude,..............................

No,.. I'm not going to stoop.

This qualifies as a "Leading a horse to water" moment.

Peace.:word:

And I'll say it a THIRD TIME:

please oh PLEASE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I DID THIS OR THE FACT THAT I DID START THIS THREAD,................
I told Dew, no way am I going to waste my time putting a bunch of effort into recreating something that was destroyed just to see it destroyed again later. :huh:

I'm not like those Tibetan dudes who make those sand mandalas.

PLEASE RESTART THE THREAD IN A MANNER THAT CAUSES YOU NO HEARTBURN SO WE CAN MOVE ON.
No heartburn here, just saying, I worked on mine for days, plural. It had like 20 pictures on the first page.
Yours has 2.
There was no reason to make it "ASAP", and rush a shoddily constructed product out the door.
The title is the worst also.
If I was a newcomer, I'd never, ever click on this thread, just based on the obscure reference for a title.

If "I" didn't think that it was a FAIR point THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THE OPTION TO HAVE AN ETHNIC OR RACE THREAD -

I WOULDN'T HAVE WASTED MY TIME TYPING TO THE MODS ABOUT IT OR STARTING A THREAD.
I'm glad you're a reasonable person with regards to that truth, that to only allow one ethnicity to have their own thread is wrong. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"