Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

tumblr_poucnwgj101rei3gfo4_500.gif

tumblr_po0jhrCH5G1rei3gfo6_400.gif

tumblr_pmcc3y90Hr1rei3gfo4_500.gif

tumblr_pkmwebwSBp1rei3gfo3_500.gif

tumblr_pkpz94Myl61rei3gfo1_500.png

May be too model-esque for some, but I think this is near perfect for a modern Clark Kent look.

Both Routh and Cavill were cloaked in terribly ugly attire. Perhaps that was largely the point, but when combined with dour writing it accentuated how boring these iterations were to look at.

May be too model-esque for some, but I think this is near perfect for a modern Clark Kent look.

Both Routh and Cavill were cloaked in terribly ugly attire. Perhaps that was largely the point, but when combined with dour writing it accentuated how boring these iterations were to look at.

It's still crazy to me how Cavill naturally has the perfect hair for Superman, yet they forced his hair into this overly gelled parted look. Cavill pulls it off best in MOS, but goodness gracious, let the man rock some natural hairstyles of his.

It's still crazy to me how Cavill naturally has the perfect hair for Superman, yet they forced his hair into this overly gelled parted look. Cavill pulls it off best in MOS, but goodness gracious, let the man rock some natural hairstyles of his.
Totally... and like another said, clark could look like a really good looking, unassuming city guy.. if anything, as clark the hair should be more slicked back, as superman it should be natural with that spit curl happening due to his flying, heroics etc

I always looked it how Clark's hair should be more bangy and falling down and somewhat in the face as Superman should be more slick and wavy.

I always looked it how Clark's hair should be more bangy and falling down and somewhat in the face as Superman should be more slick and wavy.
I agree, but for the sake of my oCd/realism, as clark, it's way easier to keep a comb in his pocket and look after his hair during the office hours - then once he changed out those clothes in super speed, flying around the city, lifting and throwing, his hair will naturally fall down and create the classic superman look. After all, have you ever put your head out of a car window and it not stay the same?
It's like in Superman Returns, the sea plane scene, Clark's hair in the suit looked great, wet, slicked back, but falling over his eyes, that was way better than the cemented wig he wore.

Would have been nice if they had nods to other suits - eradicator etc

If Nolan was directing, Superboy would just be some local kid, selling superman merchandise on the street corner, along with hotdogs and he'd be in a leather jacket - he would befriend Clark all movie, clark would call him a mini me as he hooks up clark with his favourite post lunch snack and tip him off with word on the street... he calls lois mum as she bosses him about for his messy hair and that he should be back in college.... it all be light hearted throw away scenes but it wouldn't be until the end that he walks off and we see the s shield on his back as he parkours over a wall.

Anyways... did they CGI that suit reveal in MOS, it jsut looks too clear/smooth.

henry cavill is great as superman
but after watchin endgame & chris evans performance as captain america i might say, that Marvel did make this guy the ultimate super hero
somethin DC should have been doin with Superman but failed,
captain america in endgame reminded me the superman in the animated series who fight against darkseid.....this superman was the ultimate hero...
i want too see this superman,because the new established one is not that great in justice league

im sure we should have seen this with synder version

Not going to see that or Superman for a LONG time.

I can't find the words to describe this.... shambolic, embaressing and incompetent come to mind when i think of the situation in general.

I just thought if JJ gets the job, Cavill might get a chance to reprise the role, after all, he was his guy in 2004 and surely Cavill will not turn down a chance with the king of nostalgia revival, if JJ wants him

I just thought if JJ gets the job, Cavill might get a chance to reprise the role, after all, he was his guy in 2004 and surely Cavill will not turn down a chance with the king of nostalgia revival, if JJ wants him
JJ's Superman..

supergirlsupes.jpg

I agree, but for the sake of my oCd/realism, as clark, it's way easier to keep a comb in his pocket and look after his hair during the office hours - then once he changed out those clothes in super speed, flying around the city, lifting and throwing, his hair will naturally fall down and create the classic superman look. After all, have you ever put your head out of a car window and it not stay the same?
It's like in Superman Returns, the sea plane scene, Clark's hair in the suit looked great, wet, slicked back, but falling over his eyes, that was way better than the cemented wig he wore.

That's been a bugbear of mine for years, could never understand why Clark has looser and more floppy hair and Superman has this highly gelled and styled look. Should be the other way round.

You had scenes like this ...
SupermanReturnsTrailer2.jpg

Then a few scenes later the hair is back to normal lol
maxresdefault.jpg

Cavill has the same issue. Why on earth would they think this looks better for Superman...
vlcsnap-2017-07-15-12h33m18s552.png

...... than a natural look like this? It's more in keeping with how he's often drawn in the comics.
images

IMG_0297.0.jpg

GalleryChar_1900x900_SUPUN4_3_52ab8fd51b5a34.80060929.jpg

That's been a bugbear of mine for years, could never understand why Clark has looser and more floppy hair and Superman has this highly gelled and styled look. Should be the other way round.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cavill has the same issue. Why on earth would they think this looks better for Superman...

...... than a natural look like this? It's more in keeping with how he's often drawn in the comics.
images

IMG_0297.0.jpg

Even though I love Cavill's Super I thought Routh was a good Superman too who just needed better material to work with.

On a side not I miss New 52 Superman.

maxresdefault.jpg

images

IMG_0297.0.jpg

100% great pictures to support the case!! Makes so much sense plus makes Clark Kent look totally different with the slicked hair

maxresdefault.jpg

images

IMG_0297.0.jpg

Definitely. I wish they switched Clark's hairstyle in BvS with Superman's.

Am I the only one who wants NEITHER persona to have slicked-back hair? Honestly just style it differently, combing it forward as Clark and you’d be good. I hate the plastered-down hair look for either persona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"