I saw Mario's latest Superman gif

reminded me of Liam Neeson closing his eyes in Batman Begins

right before the train crashed

=P

I saw Mario's latest Superman gif

reminded me of Liam Neeson closing his eyes in Batman Begins

right before the train crashed

=P

Thankfully this is Cavill in Man of Steel before he took flight.

Still hopin'!

Gotta admit I’m getting my hopes up again but maybe I shouldn’t.

Just imagine if Cavill does sign that contract in the next few weeks and it is that 10 year contract. I’d hope we’d get details of what that contract actually entails and hopefully they get chance to film that Shazam cameo.

I get really good vibes from the Shazam cast. Sandberg really has a deep, deep interest in pairing Superman and Shazam up for future films. That Entertainment Weekly interviewer asked that question and Sandberg didn't even hesitate on saying .."Come on.. Superman."

Gotta admit I’m getting my hopes up again but maybe I shouldn’t.

Just imagine if Cavill does sign that contract in the next few weeks and it is that 10 year contract. I’d hope we’d get details of what that contract actually entails and hopefully they get chance to film that Shazam cameo.

The only scooper that is giving push-back on Henry as Superman is Conrad. I've been going back and forth with him in debating. He'd rather give up Henry as Superman to have Henry as Bond...even though he claims to love MoS.

I get really good vibes from the Shazam cast. Sandberg really has a deep, deep interest in pairing Superman and Shazam up for future films. That Entertainment Weekly interviewer asked that question and Sandberg didn't even hesitate on saying .."Come on.. Superman."

I really hope they’re ebuilding towards a Superman/Shazam team up against Black Adam.

The only scooper that is giving push-back on Henry as Superman is Conrad. I've been going back and forth with him in debating. He'd rather give up Henry as Superman to have Henry as Bond...even though he claims to love MoS.

I think it’s because he enjoys annoying the Snyder Cut crowd that’s all that is.

Thankfully this is Cavill in Man of Steel before he took flight.

Still hopin'!

That’s true but the little snippet he posted almost looks like Cavill is rolling his eyes lol.

I’m still hoping this deal gets done but I’m still not sure what all that would entail. A solo film and a Superman/Shazam movie could be cool though.

IIRC, that's the d-bag who was dropping Aquaman spoilers in his timeline. Haven't bothered with his crap since.

That’s true but the little snippet he posted almost looks like Cavill is rolling his eyes lol.

I’m still hoping this deal gets done but I’m still not sure what all that would entail. A solo film and a Superman/Shazam movie could be cool though.

He followed it up with the word hope so it’s not negative news.

IIRC, that's the d-bag who was dropping Aquaman spoilers in his timeline. Haven't bothered with his crap since.

Yessir. He is also the dude who posted 5 different gifs of Cavill in like a 4 day period. One of his silhouette walking out of the scout ship, signalling good news. The next day was a Cavill gif waving goodbye and then a Cavill's gif smirking on a scoop that ended up being something else so he's the type of scooper that knows which fanbase's are desperate and plays coy/toys with it.

That's why I like Robles. He's adament and genuine about how these are just the "words on the streets" that he's hearing and to digest these things at your own risk. He puts out many disclaimers when it's an opinion or a scoop so I trust him the most. He seems to care for his followers and listeners more.

Yessir. He is also the dude who posted 5 different gifs of Cavill in like a 4 day period. One of his silhouette walking out of the scout ship, signalling good news. The next day was a Cavill gif waving goodbye and then a Cavill's gif smirking on a scoop that ended up being something else so he's the type of scooper that knows which fanbase's are desperate and plays coy/toys with it.

That's why I like Robles. He's adament and genuine about how these are just the "words on the streets" that he's hearing and to digest these things at your own risk. He puts out many disclaimers when it's an opinion or a scoop so I trust him the most. He seems to care for his followers and listeners more.

This 1000%

Henry should just text Gal and ask if her agents will take him. They got her an easy but relevant voice acting gig and my mans Cavill out here not knowing if Noomis will be released in theaters. I believe it will not be and probably sold to netflix or that vod direct tv service thing.

Henry is an amazing dude. He makes me a proud Superman fan. That's what it's all about in the end. We need more moments like that even in the films themselves.

Sign the damn contract already!

Henry is an amazing dude. He makes me a proud Superman fan. That's what it's all about in the end. We need more moments like that even in the films themselves.

Sign the damn contract already!

Yes 100%

If they announce a director for supergirl this year, and we still don't hear about Cavill signing, that is it fam.

giphy.gif

If Routh is the Superman brand’s Lazenby (one-off who was immediately replaced), and Cavill is our Brosnan (good candidate saddled with troubled films), maybe our next Supes is the equivalent of a Craig; someone not immediately received well because of who they replace, but ultimately challenges the undisputed #1 most favored actor in the role and makes a case for the title changing hands.

I sometimes think of Cavill as Timothy Dalton.

Which means we have a Brosnan to go through before we get our Craig! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"