Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

We should start calling him Siloutte Man already. You know something's wrong when Deepfake Luke Skywalker feel more real than Superman.:o

giphy.gif

The plot seemingly thickens. (Peacemaker finale spoilers again)

So the cameo was shot with the full Justice League (stand-ins for Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg since they had no lines), but WB asked Gunn to cut Batman and Cyborg. But Superman was allowed to stay in. Given Batman and Cyborg being removed was most likely due to them being written out after Flashpoint, I wonder what this means for Supes.

The plot seemingly thickens. (Peacemaker finale spoilers again)

So the cameo was shot with the full Justice League (stand-ins for Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg since they had no lines), but WB asked Gunn to cut Batman and Cyborg. But Superman was allowed to stay in. Given Batman and Cyborg being removed was most likely due to them being written out after Flashpoint, I wonder what this means for Supes.

zack-snyder-suck-it.gif

Henry turning 40 next year, just a pity that WB have been so indecisive about what to do with the Superman property for so long. He was 29 when they shot Man Of Steel and still no sequel.

With all due respect but since when is 40 a cut off point? Cavill can easily be a 30 something Superman for the next 5-6 years if he takes care of himself, which he does and the days of WB doing Superman dirty are all but over thanks to Zaslev and his team. Now does that mean we're gonna be getting great Superman product in the coming years? Well, it's impossible to tell right now but I can assure you that there will be ALOT of superman in the coming years, including Cavill and a couple (or more) Superman solos, Emmerich and Hamada are going to make sure of it, if for nothing else to appease Zaslev (who isn't happy with them shelving Superman) and thus keep their jobs. Personally I would love it if both these idiots get their a**es fired for doing my boy dirty like that and if I am a betting man I'd say that Emmerich and Hamada are on very thin ice because if you own one of the most famous and potentially profitable fictional characters out there and decide to put him in a drawer, never to be see again, then you have no clue how to maximize your IPs and THAT is something that a man like Zaslev cannot and will not tolerate.

With all due respect but since when is 40 a cut off point? Cavill can easily be a 30 something Superman for the next 5-6 years if he takes care of himself, which he does and the days of WB doing Superman dirty are all but over thanks to Zaslev and his team. Now does that mean we're gonna be getting great Superman product in the coming years? Well, it's impossible to tell right now but I can assure you that there will be ALOT of superman in the coming years, including Cavill and a couple (or more) Superman solos, Emmerich and Hamada are going to make sure of it, if for nothing else to appease Zaslev (who isn't happy with them shelving Superman) and thus keep their jobs. Personally I would love it if both these idiots get their a**es fired for doing my boy dirty like that and if I am a betting man I'd say that Emmerich and Hamada are on very thin ice because if you own one of the most famous and potentially profitable fictional characters out there and decide to put him in a drawer, never to be see again, then you have no clue how to maximize your IPs and THAT is something that a man like Zaslev cannot and will not tolerate.

My ref to him being almost 40 was not at all implying he was getting too old to play the role - it's no secret that Henry is in great shape and could continue on for a long time. I was alluding more to the fact that he shot MOS when he was 29, and it's hard to believe he's now touching 40 and WB still hasn't worked out a sequel for one of (if not the) most iconic superheroes on the planet.
MOS may not have done Avengers Endgame-type BO figures but it was still a mostly well received film which made almost $700m.

Seems pretty much confirmed now. Viewranon’s vouching for it and you can pretty much take what he says to the bank. Cavill's back. Thanks to The Rock.

He was right about the JL in the theaters. CGId lip, "... I'm a bit fan of justice."

So the Rock got Warner Bros to bring back Henry just so that he could have Black Adam beat Superman on the big screen? Gotta admire his commitment.

I think it’s likely true, they’re friends and share an agent, I think if the Rock thought he could get Henry to cameo he would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"