BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
long live to the eyebrows :word::lmao:

3jmg.gif

I feel for you. I was this way once. At sixteen I took the bold step to actually practice this:
tumblr_m3u9tbkHug1qhwguzo1_500.gif

It was a tough road, but I eventually conquered the move with a lot of persistence and faith. Good luck to you! :yay:
In seriousness though why would I want to learn it? Its not like I am missing out on anything by raising both eyebrows together.

This is what he looked like:

ve6i.jpg

And i gotta include a clip, the intro to the show:

[YT]e9Q3orQhEcA[/YT]

In seriousness though why would I want to learn it? Its not like I am missing out on anything by raising both eyebrows together.
The cocked eyebrow is the one of the best non-verbals out there. It's just like a wink. :cwink:

Last edited:
These moments are all so sweet and natural. I too love the chemistry between Cavill and Lane as loving mother and son. Hope there are more moments like this in the sequel. :hrt:
Totally agreed. Loved Martha-Clark scenes

These moments are all so sweet and natural. I too love the chemistry between Cavill and Lane as loving mother and son. Hope there are more moments like this in the sequel. :hrt:

Indeed. It's a must! !!

Wasn't Tom Selleck considered for Superman? Or was it Batman... Or both? Not at the same time of course. "Batman vs Superman. Starring Tom Selleck as Batman, and... Tom Selleck as Superman! Special appearance: Tom Selleck's moustache as Lex Luthor's wig"

Tom Selleck would have been an interesting Batman choice, now that you mention it, though I'm not sure about Superman. 6"4 and solidly built, he could have put on some mass easily if he did a similar workout to what Reeve did for Superman. I've always thought he has a certain dignity and gravitas about him that would have suited a role like Bruce Wayne/Batman. The moustache would have had to go, obviously :oldrazz:

He's still a very big guy, he'd make an awesome older Bruce Wayne if they ever do a film version of The Dark Knight Returns.

0453fb24.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg

He's still a very big guy, he'd make an awesome older Bruce Wayne if they ever do a film version of The Dark Knight Returns.

0453fb24.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg

I would have loved that.

And he gets to keep his moustache for the first 20 minutes or so:woot:

why have I never thought on tom selleck being in a superhero flick!

Tom Selleck would have made a great Pa Kent actually. Just has a natural warmth about him.

That's an interesting suggestion, he would indeed have made a good Pa Kent. As long as he didn't make Cavill look short lol - here he is beside Mario Lopez, who's an average 5"10 or so

Tom+Selleck+appearence+E722EGMILwal.jpg

Just has a natural warmth about him.

I agree. Someone on the forum suggested him for Thomas Wayne, which is not a bad idea.

OR... Kevin Costner could play Thomas Wayne as well.

Thomas Wayne (after being shot): "It's your fault, Bruce. Why did we have to see that stupid movie... Hurghrrr..."

If there truly is a multiverse, somewhere Tom Selleck is Indiana Jones and Christopher Walken is Han Solo.

Ever seen the Jesse Stone movies with Selleck? With his frame and weight gain over the last decades he looks absolutely massive. He would make everyone look like a shrimp lol.

I didn't realize anyone had seen those Jesse Stone movies. I thought they only existed to fill space on shelves near the registers at my local grocery store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"