The Dark Knight http://www.whysoserious.com/kickingandscreening/

How early are you guys gonna get there? I'll be there 4 hours early

im not freaking out, i just want to know if at least 4 theatres dont know **** about the screening

no basis to stand on? They are having it at a movie theater..... They gave out movie tickets.... its admit 2 so its not just for ARG fans..... i think those are a few legs. Most films are an hour and a half, they are guessing...

The theaters really dont know anything. It is really annoying cause they should know EVERYTHING.

And I plan on being 2 to 2 and half hours early. I don't think I need to be there any earlier.

well, i have 3/4, one more theatre, then i'll let this go either way.

I don't mean to be rude but this is downright stupid. I have read that A LOT of people dont think it's the whole movie. What is the point of not showing the whole thing, or half?

I understand some people are freaking out, cause I am freaking out about other stuff. But I dont think you need to worry about the length of the movie. Start freaking out about how unorganized and chaotic this seems to be. :joker:

...when the chips are down...these "civilized" ARGers will eat eachother"

...when the chips are down...these "civilized" ARGers will eat eachother"

:pal: ... more like, we'll eat those in charge who seemingly have NO IDEA what is going on organizationally speaking. (overbooked tickets...some theaters claiming a 45 min length screening...)

although, it's rather ironic that a movie with a character focusing so much on chaos and anarchy is spawning these huge mass turnouts that the local officials have NO clue about (i.e. chicago police and the CFB gathering)

Limits? 42E has no limits.

^
true

and frick it, if the movies length is gonna be cut short, it better be due to a scavenger hunt.

Who's going to take video & or pics of tonight? You can always stash the camera back in your car before you go in! PM me ASAP! Thanks...

What's the final word on SHH identification at the movie??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"