The Dark Knight http://www.whysoserious.com/kickingandscreening/

Im gonna be at the theater four hours early. You guys think I'll have a good seat?

go more than 3 hours in advance and im pretty sure you will be "guaranteed" a seat....

ill be going to mine 3 hours in advance...

i really doubt all 620 people (310 tickets were available) will be there....

and i called my theatre and they said they overbooked by 10, and im #302, so hopefully i wont get kicked out just because i was in the last 10....even though ill be in line before at the least 100 tickets

Ok!! I am a desperate man here!!

I am looking for 1 ticket to the Woodridge show for the show on Tuesday night.

Here is what I have up for grabs!
DSCF5499.jpg

DSCF5501.jpg

Here is an authentic crew t-shirt from the set. Its a shirt I got from the crew while working on the movie for 7 days last summer. I played a cop named Sgt Andy Spellman and 3 other small roles. You can verify that on my imdb page. Hell, even Rory Bat can confim it! Sorry the shirt is a little wrinkly, its been folded in a box in my storage. I wore a navy blue coloured one to Wizard World this year and someone offered me $60 for it. Another guy right on the floor offered me $80 plus to buy me a new shirt from a booth to wear home. The shirt is an L size. I never wanted to part with anything cool I have like this from the movie but here it is in hopes of going to see the movie early!

DSCF5506.jpg

Or I have A copy of the single disc soundtrack. I had it since Friday and offered it up all weekend but now it isnt such a big deal since it comes out tommorrow.

DSCF5507.jpg

Or I have this. You all know what this is. Heavily scalped and hard to find. It is also the first version face, not the new one shipping in the Scarecrow wave.

Non-TDK related or I have this as well.

f12f_1.jpg

An exclusive TRU colour Spartan EVA from the new Halo 3 line. I picked up an extra for a friend but he got it also before I talked to him. I'm offering it up here before I return it.

So there it is. You can pm me, email me [email protected][/EMAIL">[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL">mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL">[email protected]"][email protected]
or even call my cell at 815-671-8023 since we are so close and down to the wire!

Just bumping my post up!!

Go here to ask for IMAX tickets

Hey guy's, my friend said he phoned the IMAX in Toronto, and they said all they know about the showing tonight is that they got 3 big brown boxes saying (DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 9:25 P.M. TUEDAY JULY 15th) And the screening is real.
My friend could be pulling me, but dunno, could be right. You tell me. (By the way, my friend might be going because he has his own ticket)

I think hes pulling your leg

No duh lol. Anyways, i'm clueless on what's going on today. I am soo glad I won tickets, I have recived many swag items in the mail from various viral websites, but I never got a Joker phone or go to a event. This is going to be my first (and hopefuly not last) Viral event :D. I don't care for Joker cards (even though it would be awesome to have em) I'm glad I won the tickets, and that's the true viral piece of this whole game :)

Hey guy's, my friend said he phoned the IMAX in Toronto, and they said all they know about the showing tonight is that they got 3 big brown boxes saying (DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 9:25 P.M. TUEDAY JULY 15th) And the screening is real.
My friend could be pulling me, but dunno, could be right. You tell me. (By the way, my friend might be going because he has his own ticket)

ugh, for giving me a very brief yet pleasant feeling.

umm..

mall of ga manager said they are giving something at the door.

i know her personally.

hope its true.

Hola!

Kind of a heads up for those going to Grand Rapids. I spoke to the theatre manager about arrival times and security checks. She mentioned that they are taking things pretty seriously tonight and it doesn't look good for those who signed themselves up for multiple tickets.

She said that they will be strictly following the expectations of the tickets (apparently the studio didn't want people to stockpile these in order to be fair to the masses, go figure). The first line clearly reads "Tickes are 'non-transferable' and may not be copied, sold, bartered or otherwise given away." This is why you need a government ID to go with your ticket.

So, unless you entered a different person's name for each ticket and that person is there with ID to match the ticket name, you're screwed. Obviously this ID thing wouldn't apply to the guest you bring along, but the name on the ticket may only be used once.

That's the scoop here in GR. Hope that doesn't wreck anyone's night, but then again (despite what has been said) greed is not good.

The Dude abides...

Any info on swag or other things that are going on or is it just the screening.

umm..

mall of ga manager said they are giving something at the door.

i know her personally.

hope its true.

if you're lieing or if she's lieing, I will digitally... maul you!

"Big brown boxes"?

Pleasebesoundtrackpleasebesoundtrack

Seriously, though, I'm so jazzed about seeing this that everything else comes second.

Soundtrack? you can get that in a store, i hope its something a little more rare! ;)

Any word about overbooking? I heard our local theater has been reporting that this was overbooked and stressed it was first come/first serve. I assume this is the case across the board.

Soundtrack, HAH! I can download that online. I hope it's some ORIGINAL goon masks (like the ones they used in the movie, not those crappy half masks made outta plastic)

I'm hoping they arent jerks about the FC-FS thing. Cause I know the Natick theatre is small and I couldn't take the day off from work, so I dont wanna lose out because of that.

Any word about overbooking? I heard our local theater has been reporting that this was overbooked and stressed it was first come/first serve. I assume this is the case across the board.

Couldn't the overbooking be due to the people who got multiple tickets? Maybe they cleared them, and made more available, so there are the right number of 'legit' tickets now. Does that make sense?
:batty:

Soundtrack, HAH! I can download that online. I hope it's some ORIGINAL goon masks (like the ones they used in the movie, not those crappy half masks made outta plastic)
chill out with the degenerate attitude... and the real masks? kidding me?

I was originally hopefully to get a mask when we gave them our addresses when we signed up for the screening, but obviously nothing... I want a mask cuz that's the only viral swag I do not have.... but I'm just stoked about today and getting to see it... guys just be happy !

Couldn't the overbooking be due to the people who got multiple tickets? Maybe they cleared them, and made more available, so there are the right number of 'legit' tickets now. Does that make sense?
:batty:

Well, this was an AMC employee, so not sure they were clued in to the 42E dynamics. Of course, she could just be speaking from past experience with promotional/advance screenings.

I just wonder because there was no caveat or warnings, on any website or the tickets themselves, that there was a FC/FS admonition. So far, it seems the total number of tickets distributed (i.e. 140) is half the number of capacity for the location. of course, the phantom openings that came about ten minutes later gives one pause.

Anyone have any better info?

^
the toronto premiere has 408 seats for 404 guests (assuming that all 202 people come with a guest) you may want to email the location of the screening you are going to and ask them how many seats are there.

Just called the Natick location, and was assured that if I show up before 7pm with ticket(and ID) in hand I will be guaranteed a seat.

I am so psyched for tonight :applaud I'm seeing it at the Metreon in San Francisco, it'll be nuts :applaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"