The Dark Knight http://www.whysoserious.com/kickingandscreening/

Hey guys, just got a call from DontCountToday, he's already down there (Woodridge IMAX) with Byte19, he did mention that they were requiring government issued ID's and might accept school ID's so I'd really hope you guys w/o ID's can get in. 42e reps haven't arrived yet, but are expected to be there, and he also told me that the lobby for the IMAX is completely Jokerized, and in the bathrooms, the ads are all for Gotham related businesses. I'm leaving in an hour, I can't wait to see you all there!

This "first come first serve" thing is a bunch of crap. They shouldn't give out tickets if there are not going to be enough seats.

My theater only gave out 114, so 228 people. And I'm thinking there is probably 300 to 400 seats. So it doesn't really matter to me

But for everyone else, I think its crap if people are not going to get seats even if they have tickets. I hope everyone who has a ticket gets a seat.

Oh, and if my school ID doesnt work, I will be extremely pissed off, cause 42 themselves said school ID will work. Man I hope this night turns out okay

This "first come first serve" thing is a bunch of crap. They shouldn't give out tickets if there are not going to be enough seats.

My theater only gave out 114, so 228 people. And I'm thinking there is probably 300 to 400 seats. So it doesn't really matter to me

But for everyone else, I think its crap if people are not going to get seats even if they have tickets. I hope everyone who has a ticket gets a seat.
there is 232 seats at your imax

Oh, and if my school ID doesnt work, I will be extremely pissed off, cause 42 themselves said school ID will work. Man I hope this night turns out okay

That was just reps from the theater saying that because 42 wasn't at the theater yet, hopefully once they arrive they'll be checking all photo ID's, including school ID's.

WAIT

the theatre staff on the phone said that it starts at 9:30 and ends at 11:30

thats only two hours!

Anyone know how many seats in the Universal City (LA) IMAX?

WAIT

the theatre staff on the phone said that it starts at 9:30 and ends at 11:30

thats only two hours!

Relax! It's not like they're going to cut the movie off, just chalk it up to the theater probably getting a lot of calls today and someone making a mistake.

i bet they are just saying stuff to shut people up, and or piss everyone off.

I hope everything tonight turns out fine, it seems really unorganized

call your theatres and ask how long the movies are!

Alright....should be a GREAT night. Just got to do some last minute shopping. lol

I wont even leave untill I see the whole movie. I will handcuff myself to a chair

seriously, right now, arkham asylum and my theatres are just coincidences, but we need at least 4 confirmations that its not gonna be the full show

please, call your theatres and find out, we may be on to something

seriously, right now, arkham asylum and my theatres are just coincidences, but we need at least 4 confirmations that its not gonna be the full show

please, call your theatres and find out, we may be on to something

I'm pretty sure you're not onto something, they're showing the whole movie.

really, why would they take up a full Imax? They could reserve a room some where else if it was anything but the film

^
well, call your theatre then tell me that.

you have no basis to stand on, just call the theatre, and ask.

Yeah please relax. They're obviously going to show the whole movie, there's no reason why they wouldn't! The theaters just don't know the times, it seems like they don't know much actually.

I don't mean to be rude but this is downright stupid. I have read that A LOT of people dont think it's the whole movie. What is the point of not showing the whole thing, or half?

I understand some people are freaking out, cause I am freaking out about other stuff. But I dont think you need to worry about the length of the movie. Start freaking out about how unorganized and chaotic this seems to be. :joker:

well..the dallas theatre said the same thing...i was just curious...again...dallas is a back-asswords kind of city...but i was just checking..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"