I Salmon Peace for Pudding

Another classic
Rogue: I just wanna be able to touch people

"Can't touch my boyfriend without killin' him."

"I salmon peace for pudding" is going to become an unintentional X-Men legend now, isn't it??? :eek:

Check the sig... :p

"I hear you're quite an animal" - Beast
"Look who's talkin'" - Logan

danoyse said:
"Can't touch my boyfriend without killin' him."

"I salmon peace for pudding" is going to become an unintentional X-Men legend now, isn't it??? :eek:

Of course it is! After x3 comes out, we will all look back on this and remember the guy who thought juggernaut said "I salmon peace for pudding"

I hear it's the working title for the Wolverine spinoff. :p

X3 (thus far):

Magneto: Make no mistake, my brothers; the humans will draw first blood...and when the air is still, and the night has fallen, there's only one question you must answer...

...who will you stand with?

X2

Magneto: There's something different about you, Mr. Laurio
Laurio: Yeah, I was having a good day.
Magneto: No, no it's not that.
Laurio: Sit down.
Magneto: No.
Laurio: I said sit your ass do--
Magneto: Don't pity me.

(Magneto raises his arm and Laurio, paralized, rises into the air)

Magneto: Ahh....there it is...too much iron in your blood...

(Ammassed molecular iron in Laurio's blood is ionized and bursts forth from his body, condensing into three small ball bearings.)

Magneto: Mr. Laurio, never trust a beautiful woman, especially one who is interested in you.

X1

Magneto:

"I think what you are really afraid of is...me."

Professor Xavier in weird voice:You have no idea............You have no idea what is upon us now

Iceman: "You shouldn't have left."

&

Iceman: "Don't ever do that again."

Iceman looks & sounds great in this movie :D

Seriously though, how do you get I Salmon Peace for Pudding???

Drugs are bad. :(

danoyse said:
I hear it's the working title for the Wolverine spinoff. :p

I vote to do the Magneto one first, that would be so sweet

the should do an x-emn movie then a spin off then an x-men movie then a spin off and keep doing that.......

I'd call them X-Men Begginings: Wolverine
X-Men Begginings: Magneto and Proffessor X

High Voltage said:
Iceman: "You shouldn't have left."

&

Iceman: "Don't ever do that again."

Iceman looks & sounds great in this movie :D

Doesn't he? :D

We may have Iceman finally actually 'be' Iceman in this movie.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Doesn't he? :D

We may have Iceman finally actually 'be' Iceman in this movie.
Yeah I'm pretty excited about that. I was hoping (unrealistically) for him to be the chunk of ice he is in the comics but I'm completely happy with what we have. It's less OUT THERE. :D

onejeremytogo said:
Yeah I'm pretty excited about that. I was hoping (unrealistically) for him to be the chunk of ice he is in the comics but I'm completely happy with what we have. It's less OUT THERE. :D

I'm not talking about that (even though his form is great. :D)

I'm talking we may have jokester Iceman by the looks of the recent TV spots. :D

LMAO, i can't believe people thought jugs said "I SALMON PEACE FOR PUDDING"!

mine is

"my name is Kurt Wagner, but in the munich circus..." (or what-ever it is)

Don Corleone said:
LMAO, i can't believe people thought jugs said "I SALMON PEACE FOR PUDDING"!

mine is

"my name is Kurt Wagner, but in the munich circus..." (or what-ever it is)

X3 QUOTES ONLY.

NO X2 or X1 SPAM!!!!!!!!! lol:)

_BB_ said:
obviously, my favourite quote so far is "I salmon piece for pudding" :D :up:

you guys are all welcome for that. its not my fault i had no idea what he was saying, i was trying to sound it out. you know pretty and pudding sound alike, keeps and peace are close, so i just tried to sound it out, but i was very unsuccesful. and i obviously didnt think thats what he said. and i think this must be a record for the most fame established on this site with just 2 posts.

redwn7 said:
you guys are all welcome for that. its not my fault i had no idea what he was saying, i was trying to sound it out. you know pretty and pudding sound alike, keeps and peace are close, so i just tried to sound it out, but i was very unsuccesful.

3 posts and you are famous on here:up:

changer your nickname to salmon pudding:up:

JokerNick said:
X3 QUOTES ONLY.

NO X2 or X1 SPAM!!!!!!!!! lol:)

sorry, must have mis-read...well, no-one perfect!

in that case...."I salmon peace for pudding"

or rather..."it keeps my face pretty"

"class dismissed"

and like Tempest Raging said

Magneto: Make no mistake, my brothers; the humans will draw first blood...and when the air is still, and the night has fallen, there's only one question you must answer...

...who will you stand with?

"

god/devil said:
Storm: There's nothing to cure, there's nothing wrong with any of us for that matter.

There was a lot of emotion in that line.

I don't think it'll come out like that in the film. It sounds like it's two lines edited together.

"There's nothing to cure, there's nothing wrong with//any of us for that matter."

I think Storm probably says "There's nothing wrong with you (Rogue). Or any of us for that matter."

Hahahaha,duude,I thought he was saying the exact same thing about the pudding.Hilarious.

redwn7 said:
you guys are all welcome for that. its not my fault i had no idea what he was saying, i was trying to sound it out. you know pretty and pudding sound alike, keeps and peace are close, so i just tried to sound it out, but i was very unsuccesful. and i obviously didnt think thats what he said. and i think this must be a record for the most fame established on this site with just 2 posts.

I love you already :D :up:

That thread was one of the funniest things i have read in ages ^_^

Welcome to the Hype!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"