The Dark Knight In Heath We Trust: A Ledgerbration: The TDK Joker Appreciation Thread - Part 1

Deleted.....I see that the pics that were originally in this post were already posted elsewhere.

Last edited:
^ Why thank you! Wish I had a better movie making program (and one in which prevents clips from freezing up during transitions), but I do what I can :woot:

Wow, I've never seen this picture before. I was cruising for Bruce Wayne/Batman pictures and I stumbled upon this. This is probably the only pic of Christian Bale and Heath Ledger together out of costume. Wow.

062607_ledger_400X300.jpg

Last edited:
Ive seen it too, very awesome.

Bale looks like he's had just liiiiittle bit too much wine, no? lol

Haha, yes, but Ledger doesn't look too much better than that either. :D

I hope they were both tipsy and merry there.

I grew up on BTAS but it was Heath's Joker that made me start collecting comic books and really fall in love with the genre in general, thank you Heath!

Dunno if this one has been seen/shared before. I just saw it for the first time, though it awesome. Apologies if this isn't the best place for such, I didn't want to make a whole new thread for it.

tumblr_m4fzjqWCwq1qh2pfto1_1280.jpg

Were Joker's legs hairy? I don't remember.

We did when he wore the Nurse uniform.

I find it wonderfully deranged if the Joker had shaved his legs just to wear a nurse skirt.

EDIT. Wrong thread lol

Last edited:
"Joking aside", similar to the bare legs, one of my favourite touches of the film was when I noticed his bare arms for the first time when he had the nurse outfit on, because it was short sleeved. It's the first time in the movie I realised he was human; if that was Nolan doing it deliberately, I thought it was a great touch.

I found this awesome behind the scenes shot of Heath's Joker from an 'Art and Making of TDK Trilogy' preview:

30u45f7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"