The Dark Knight In Heath We Trust: A Ledgerbration: The TDK Joker Appreciation Thread - Part 1

First time stumbling across this pic:

AUToAme.jpg

It's been posted before, but it's awesome. Behind the scenes pics of Heath's Joker are so rare. This is the kind of thing that should be on the special features of the movie.

Creepy wax statue

[YT]p-pqDKSkKPA[/YT]

Those eyes. It looks like it's alive :wow:

You sure have quite a talent !

It's mesmerizing the similarities.

A bit of a controversial question but does anyone else think they made the Joker too charismatic and fun/ funny in TDK, to the point where he is almost likable? I mean this is supposed to be someone we hate and I'm often preferring him to Bruce/ Batman.

I mean Heath is just lovable and adorable, how can you not like him?

Charismatic villain. Like Hans Gruber or Hannibal Lecter. I never hated them. I thought they were awesome.

R.I.P Heath Ledger who died today 6 years ago. :(

Didn't he die on the 22nd, today is 23rd? Anyway R.I.P.

Well I remembered today, anyways great actor R.I.P.

I watched TDK to mark the anniversary. His performance as Joker still blows me away 6 and a half years later.

Heath-Ledger-3121852.jpg

Heath Ledger, Michelle Williams, Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal at 2005 Oscars.

Heath-Ledger-3121852.jpg

Heath Ledger, Michelle Williams, Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal at 2005 Oscars.

It's cool how Heath worked with both Anne and JGL in other movies. No doubt he would have again in TDKR if he were still around.

Jake Gyllenhaal always looks so goddamn goofy to me. Look at him! He looks like a fish with facial hair.

To think we nearly got him as Spider-Man once.

I honestly thought he was an awesome Joker. He really got into the character, maybe too deeply. I read somewhere that when they spoke to Jack Nicholson about Heath's death he said "I warned him." Which is actual pretty freaky.

Haha just goes to show don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Glad it was fully explained!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"