Iron Man Iron Man crowd reports!!

David33

Sidekick
Reaction score
Lets post here how packed was your theater,if there were showings sold out,etc..

I saw it today in Spain,12:00 pm showing,theater was 90% full.Awesome crowd reaction:yay:.Rest of today´s showings sold out in the biggest Multi Screen cinema of my city:wow:.

I plan on being out and about Thursday through Sunday checking out area theatres, actually seeing the movie multiple times. (Yes, I'm that big of a geek but I'll have a good gage of my area)

Im planning to see it again this weekend...if I can find tickets.

Pretty crowded, but there was like 4 empty seats to my left... the rest of the theater seemed full... And the people totally loved the movie, many laughs, especially with Tony and the robots... This movie is going to have great word of mouth, is a movie for everyone, it's geeky, great adventure, but you can take your girl, 'cause it's also funny, and the relationship between Tony and Pepper it's so authentic...

i went to a 10:30 a.m screening. like 15 people there, it was awesome. people were at work and school. and i was the only one in the theatre during the credits. i had faith it was for a reason, and i was right.

Cool. I'm going to the 8:00 tonight and then I will probably see it at least 2 more times this weekend.

Is it worth it to stay after the credits for such a small scene ?

The theater at the advanced screening I attended was JAM PACKED! They loved the movie.

editing out this post and putting it in the Rate & Review thread

Went to the second screening today at 13:30, screen was about 30% full, which was cool.

In my theatre people got exited when Jim Rhodes looked at an Iron Man suit and say "Maybe next time", thinking on wearing the armor; and when they mention SHIELD almost at the end of the movie, thats it, in general the movies is a little bit slow, but its OK.

Only one showing in Charlottetown at 8PM, packed full, and the audience loved it.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Great crowd throughout. Many laughs and cheers.

Just saw it here. The crowd was pretty lifeless and the theater was only 25% full

But I live in the middle of redneck country. They only Iron they care about is green and yellow and plows fields

My theater was only about 70% full, sadly...I thought the movie was amazing and will be seeing it again tomorrow...:oldrazz:

Oh yeah, stay after the credits, YES, it is worth it for such a "small scene"...

Watched this at Citywalk Orlando. Great positive crowd reaction to the trailers, especially Dark Knight, Hulk, Indiana Jones, and Love Guru. The Happening and Get Smart? Not so much. Iron Man got great pop though.

Just saw it here. The crowd was pretty lifeless and the theater was only 25% full

But I live in the middle of redneck country. They only Iron they care about is green and yellow and plows fields

:hehe:

I got to the theater a half hour early and most of the theater was full. The crowd was great, they laughed at all the funny scenes and the cheered at the great actiony ones. Most of the people left when the credits rolled, the only people who stayed were I guess comic book fans cuz I heard Fury's name being murmured. When the scene came everybody who knew Nick Fury was elated. I had a great time, I've already got my ticket for 10am tomorrow.

I wish they would have had that scene more like it was in the book.

The theater wasnt full(I live in a small town...they'll all be there at midnight)
It was a pretty good crowd...We all loved it...The movie was magnificent

The people in the theater with us all loved it...every one cheered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"