FF2 Crowd Reports!!

David33

Sidekick
Reaction score
How full was your theater?,many showings sold out?.Lets post here your experiences:yay: .

Nearly sold out (actually my theater is weird...Pirates had plenty of open seats, and this had a few).

My audience laughed, etc on cue. When the Surfer scene in the credits happend, my theater was clapping and cheering. They loved him.

Walking out, I heard 7 large groups basically saying "much better than the first".

My audience loved it.

EDIT - I had this annoying guy behind me. Like, thirty minutes into the movie, he kept saying "Doom is so gonna betray them. It is totally obvious." Said that again, and again, and again (his friends had to hate him). I wanted to look back and just say "Really? It took you that long to realize that?" or "Wow, you mean the bad guy is gonna be evil? I had no idea!"

Nearly sold out (actually my theater is weird...Pirates had plenty of open seats, and this had a few).

My audience laughed, etc on cue. When the Surfer scene in the credits happend, my theater was clapping and cheering. They loved him.

Walking out, I heard 7 large groups basically saying "much better than the first".

My audience loved it.

Great!!.Thanks for your report.I hope the movie opens much bigger than the original.

It was an employee screening on Wednesday night, so there were only about 15 of us in there, but we still made quite a bit of noise during the humorous moments...

-TNC

I had this annoying guy behind me. Like, thirty minutes into the movie, he kept saying "Doom is so gonna betray them. It is totally obvious."
Hahaha, they should have a separate theater for obnoxious morons only. :(lol

They should. That guy was just a pest, and I always end up by these people at movies. It is uncanny.

And when he did betray them, he kept going "See I told YOU! I KNEW IT!"

I saw the midnight showing last night, and it was about half-full. The crowd was loud and into it, and they clapped at the end. Everyone was all Spurs'ed out though, which was annoying as hell, but they didn't keep it up through the movie. Plus some fat guy in a Spurs jersey 3 sizes too small for him sat next to me talking to people behind us about how women don't care about guy's feelings and that's the reason he doesn't date much. I mumbled; "Yeah, that's the reason. :whatever:" and I think he heard me as he kept giving me these looks like he wanted to peel off his jersey like velcro and fight me. Good crowd though.

The theatre that I went to, had to open up another screen Wednesday...so the first one sold out....

the theatre I was in I'm sure if it sold out, but it was full with a single seat here and there....

I did not hear alot of specific comments during the movie itself....the laughter was awesome, they cheered Stan Lee just like they did last time.....and they applauded the "rock slide" line from Johnny.....

It was kind of strange, because some of the things that I thought they would have known about, they seemed surprised....happily surprised....but surprised by the fantasticar.....some wow's at that point....overall the crowd really seemed to enjoy it....it was funny at the end people starting getting up......I had told my friend that there was alittle something at the end....(she's kind of a loud mouth) and she said....HEY, theres MORE.....and everyone immediately sat down.....must have been her teacher's voice....I did not see any kiddos in these crowds...it was mostly young adults and older adults....also looked like alot of dates....

I saw the midnight showing last night, and it was about half-full. The crowd was loud and into it, and they clapped at the end. Everyone was all Spurs'ed out though, which was annoying as hell, but they didn't keep it up through the movie. Plus some fat guy in a Spurs jersey 3 sizes too small for him sat next to me talking to people behind us about how women don't care about guy's feelings and that's the reason he doesn't date much. I mumbled; "Yeah, that's the reason. :whatever:" and I think he heard me as he kept giving me these looks like he wanted to peel off his jersey like velcro and fight me. Good crowd though.

hey....hey....hey.......Go Spurs!.....we watched the game at a bar about 50 ft from the theatre....so it was a great night all the way around....:woot:

hey....hey....hey.......Go Spurs!.....we watched the game at a bar about 50 ft from the theatre....so it was a great night all the way around....:woot:

Poor Cavs...I opted not to watch the game because I knew it was over. It was the Spurs clobberin' time on my poor, defenseless Cavs.

Excellent idea....unfortunately obnoxious people, normally don't think they are obnoxious......

Eh, I'm not much of a Spurs fan, so it's kind of annoying when some greasy drunk guy gets the crowd chanting; "Go Spurs GO!" for 3 minutes straight. The game may also be the cause for the half-crowded theater, as midnights at this huge theater are always packed.

People were :woot: there butts off - plus lots of WOW...no "that's chessy" sighs

That was me! :cmad:

:woot:

lol, yea I've had people like that in theaters to

I went this morning, first showing (10AM) - my theater was about 3/4 full. Some great reactions to;
* the rock slide line
* the wedding / helicopter scene
* Doom being un-welded
* the Fantasticar's entrance
* Johnny torching the bouquet

I laughed out loud when Sue walks in the bar during Reed's dance and Ben said "looks like it's Clobberin Time"

I went to the midnight showing, and the theater was pretty packed. Mostly males, and kids. The audience laughed in all the right places. They also laughed at Sue's 'dramatic' scene, lol.

For the most part, it seemed like they enjoyed it. The scene that shows during the credits made everyone stop in their tracks...I'm glad they didn't wait for too long into the credits to show it.

When leaving the theater some 30 year old guy said loudly "It was ok, but X-Men was so much better!" and people started laughing at him, because it was a geeky moment. :p

When leaving the theater some 30 year old guy said loudly "It was ok, but X-Men was so much better!" and people started laughing at him, because it was a geeky moment. :p
Heh. That made me smile a little bit inside. It's really something to think about too.

-TNC

I went to an afternoon showing. The theater was about half full, which is good because usually the matinees are dead at this place. The crowd seemed to enjoy it.

Reading these reports, US crowds always seem so much more emotional than the ones here.I've never really experienced people clapping during the opening credits.:o

Here's something...not a report but heres a crowd at the first screening of FF2 in Indonesia at the EX Plaza Indonesia.:yay:

545579309_7641826fc8.jpg

Source Link

it's good to see that everyone around the world wants to see this film, i havent seen it yet and i already want ff3!

it's good to see that everyone around the world wants to see this film, i havent seen it yet and i already want ff3!

Yeah, everyone around the world wants to see this film..... shame is, we have to wait two months more!:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"