FF2 Crowd Reports!!

My theater was pretty packed.
The laughed at almost every joke, and I heard one kid crying when...You know...
A few people clapped at the end too, which I don't see happening often these days.
When I left the theater there was a long line for the next showing.

My theater was nearly full, and the audience seemed to enjoy it. No one walked out. Got the right amount of laughs and some clapping when HT was fighting Doom. Heard some guy with his freinds b!tchin about galactus and saying he's a big dude and he could've waited for DVD, but one of his freinds said it was good. I know people unfamilar with the comics will enjoy it better. Me, i felt like the guy complaining about galactus.

My theater was packed, but the shows weren't sold out like they usually are on a Friday night. The audience laughed at all the right moments. They clapped when the Surfer first appeared. I think we all had a great time.

It was packed with very few seats left. But I think the audience enjoyed every moment there was.

The showing I went to wasn't sold out, but it was pretty full. Most of the jokes got laughs, and the audience actually clapped at the end.

I went to two showings in two different theaters and the crowds were pretty big at both showings.

The first theater was this GARGANTUAN theater in Nashville,TN with a screen as Galactus itself. And the theater was so big that even with it mostly full I couldn't hear the person in front of me.

The second showing was at a smaller theater was smaller but there was a larger crowd and they all responded to the movie really well. Which was wonderful to see everyone enjoying the movie and laughing in all the right places.

Seeing this movie was a positive movie experience.

Okay so obviously, the F4 films are geared more towards a younger audience and since i've been seeing a few posts about kid reactions I thought a thread would be cool...

I'm interested in knowing how the kids in your audiences responded to the movie. :yay:

I actually wasn't near any kids, I was around a bunch of fanboys like myself. But my cousins bf was sitting next to this 6 year old kid and he told me that the kid was on the edge of his seat the entire time, reacting to every little thing...

You?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"