Is anyone else getting a bad feeling?

there has to be a phoenix bird. No way can it be true that there isn't
no 1) the crew have said there will be
no 2) in one of the children's books with pictures, there's a picture with her and the phoenix bird
no 3) It would suck without it, I mean flying out of Alkali Lake would look REALLY weird and cheap, without the bird IMO

sadly, at this very moment the movie is almost ruined to me.
but thank god im a very undecided and switching-sides person, so this might change in a second, which i hope happens.

flavio_lebeau said:
sadly, at this very moment the movie is almost ruined to me.
but thank god im a very undecided and switching-sides person, so this might change in a second, which i hope happens.

lol same here.... im hopeign Bamfer's theory proves right, heh, i know it wont thoguh GRAAAGAHAGAAAA

well if its true that they hid Jean's death in press screenings for X2, there might be some hope. So far, im even doubting if i should see a movie
without a firebird phoenix, without Cylops and with Rogue getting cured
they screwd three of my fave characters, so i might only watch it for Storm, and exclusively for her...

And , again:that is not true

Jean DEATH was shown at press screnning .

I was on Aicn at this time , and i fell on one where there was that big spoiler.

Beware people , you're setting yourself and others for disapointement.

i have a bad feeling after reading that review =(
i had so much interest and hope for X3 and now ..

Maze, thanks for confirmation. So far, i will have to see the movie, but i know i will be pissed if everything (including some specific special effect) turn out as people are saying. Sad, i used to be one of the all-time-big supporters of the movie, but right now, until i get more things to deal with, im thinking it will suck. And not slightly suck, suck big hard time, waste of money and internet all these months...
right now, i even doubt if i should get anticipated tickets. I think i wont watch it first days, because that is the only way i can act against Fox.
I really hope some good news appear and i can get my hopes up again...

Spoiler

Ok so cyke dies, no flames, rogue is cured the short timespan and quickness of the scenes everything i oped not to happen...i really dont think i will see this movie anymore, maybe just rent it

I was hyped for this movie,but now I am disappointed after hearing the ones who saw it describe it.

-Cyclops dying,never became the leader like he was suppose to be.
-Juggernaut and Colossus not fighting each other.
-Phoenix not having a flame effect at all.
-Iceman not ice-sliding while iced-up.
-Psylocke not having any fight scenes,no major dialogue.
-Rogue not using her powers to fight anyone.
-Trask not sending Sentinels to hunt down mutants.
-Wolverine and Storm taking all the screen time once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"