The Amazing Spider-Man Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Goblin just happened to be his friend's father. Doc Ock was a man he looked up to.

The only villain that had a really big connection to him was Sandman, being the man that shot his Uncle.

Electro will most definitely be connected to Oscorp, but I doubt he will have anything to do with his parents or something.

Yah, what a coincidence...the man who became the villain was also the man who Peter looked up to...

Yah, what a coincidence...the man who became the villain was also the man who Peter looked up to...

Not that big of a deal IMO. In fact, he was probably one of many scientists out there that Peter looked up to. It seems more likely that a scientist would end up becoming a super villain considering the crazy experiments they work on in the comic book world.

The coincidence itself though is what was the biggest problem that only became worse with even tying Flint Marko to Peter in S-M 3.

With GG and Doc Ock, it was fine for me. But Sandman was definitely the worst. But wait... Spider-Man 3... did that movie ever happen?

Foxx is going to be on Letterman tonight, wonder if I'll mention anything about Spiderman

Oh it's certain he will.

Unchained is out and had it's press release I think, so no doubt he'll talk a little on Electro.

I saw him on some other show, he didn't say a thing about Spider-Man.

The movie is a little less than 2 years away, so his focus is probably Django Unchained right now.

Yeah, its been confirmed by Marc Webb himself.

Yep confirmed.

Jamie even went on set with his daughter.

He has not said anything on twitter yet about Electro.

I doubt he mentions anything tonight. He has two movie coming out before Spider-Man. They'll most likely talk about those.

I doubt he mentions anything tonight. He has two movie coming out before Spider-Man. They'll most likely talk about those.

Two? Django Unchained is almost out, then what?

They start shooting in January or February wasn't it?

Oh it's certain he will.

Unchained is out and had it's press release I think, so no doubt he'll talk a little on Electro.

He's not going to talk about TAS-M 2 while Django Unchained is out and getting buzz for awards season.

Haha, he's in In Living Color mode tonight.

Ohhh okay then, in 2013 we'l feel the TASM buzz.

Rhys Ifans never did ANY PUBLICITY, weird.

Even with his movie coming out next year, he'll still be talking about Electro and what not. He just won't now because it's two years left and DU's award buzz. I'd say, for sure, once production begins in TAS-M 2, he'll starting being asked about the sequel.

Last edited:
Ohhh okay then, in 2013 we'l feel the TASM buzz.

Rhys Ifans never did ANY PUBLICITY, weird.

At comic con, he got drunk and pushed a security guard or something. I think he has some trouble in his personal life, so maybe he didn't really want to do any publicity for the film?

That's been only one incident with Rhys. Wouldn't call that having trouble with his personal life.

At comic con, he got drunk and pushed a security guard or something. I think he has some trouble in his personal life, so maybe he didn't really want to do any publicity for the film?

Yeah Rhys always felt... drunk lol.

He was drunk at comic con yeah, but in most interviews he always come off drunken to me.

They could combine elements from the 616 and Ultimate versions of Electro. In the Ultimate version Max Dillion was a criminal that was genetically engineered to be a superhuman living electrical generator by industrialist Justin Hammer. Just replace Hammer with Osborn and you have a connection between them, perhaps Electro wants revenge on Osborn for the experiment. You can also have the inferiority complex from the 616 Electro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"