The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I would bet all my money on...Max does something bad thinking it's good in his own mind (hurting his bosses when he gets power or destroying his work place) and Spider-Man intervenes and they fight.

Sounds like a good idea, id be happy to see this.

Naw, it's true. Sony gets too much ****. If Marvel was doing this people would be like "No lab coat? Utter brilliance!"

Are you taking the pi$$?

Marvel copped plenty of crap for not giving Abomination gills and fins.

Pretending that Sony is the big victim here is just ridiculous.

Gills and fins should be the least people should worry about
There were plenty of things wrong with TIH

I reckon Jamie will do an amazing job as electro, but do any of you mind me asking. why did they chose an older Electro. i mean he isnt a teenager (MTV Spider-Man) and he isnt a young guy either (Spectacular) He is in his mid life.

In the original books he's like in his 30s. The MTV and Spectacular versions just aged him down.

I prefer him to be around his 30's or older as long as he's not "old" per se.

While Electro's costume won't be as "silly" as the original 616 one, I certainly hope it's not just completely black and generic looking. I hope there are some cool details to it.

Imagine the ****storm from the Fans though, if he wouldn't wear some sort of costume at all.

It would be fine with me

I can dig it.

But...I wouldnt want it.
You guys need to be smacked. :cmad:

While Electro's costume won't be as "silly" as the original 616 one, I certainly hope it's not just completely black and generic looking. I hope there are some cool details to it.
I don't understand why they are so against using the colors green and yellow. I mean its not like it literally has to be the same brightness and saturation of the comics, but the pure black thing is so overdone and lame. Part of me thinks it's Foxx being a diva that we're not getting a more comic looking suit.

I don't understand why they are so against using the colors green and yellow. I mean its not like it literally has to be the same brightness and saturation of the comics, but the pure black thing is so overdone and lame. Part of me thinks it's Foxx being a diva that we're not getting a more comic looking suit.

It just has to make sense in the context of the story. I don't think anyone is against the colors. It comes down to how does he get his suit and does it have any special properties? Does he get it himself? Does someone give it to him? If it's a rubber suit, that prevents him from frying everything he touches, the idea behind it would be functionality over style.

I don't want a scenario like in the Raimi Movie with Green Goblin. Where his outfit was actually a flight suit, that happened to be green and was perfectly suited as a super villain costume.

It just has to make sense in the context of the story. I don't think anyone is against the colors.
Not saying anyone here is, I'm more upset at the confirmation of the lack of green and yellow.

You guys need to be smacked. :cmad:

In this case I actually understand Webb. Lizard was green, Green Goblin will obviously be green. Three greens in a row would make people scratch their heads, and Electro is a villain one can experiment with a little. Especially given how impopular his 616 costume is.

Though I do agree that if it's only pure black then I'll be pretty disappointed because that's a little unimaginative and boring.

I'm not sure how I'd like the costume to look like. Maybe black but with some cool yellow details to it. Just not black only. I also hope it is a SUIT to begin with and not regular clothing as that picture above. It makes most sense for him to wear some kind of suit that has a functional purpose.

I don't even mind the pure black. The dude can light up the night sky. His powers will be what you are focusing on. Maybe it could even be some reflective material and you can have the city lights bouncing off of it.

Hmm that's actually true!

What do you think about the collar in Ultimate Electro's costume? Would that be too silly in a movie like this? I think that's something that could look pretty cool actually.

Gaah I can't wait 'til we see Foxx in action! I just hope Electro won't be this villain you feel sorry for throughout the whole movie. I want to feel that even though he's been mistreated his whole life, there's something deeply sick and crazy about him.

I've always thought the collar is one of the worst things about Ultimate Electro. Too silly.

I think it also depends on the backdrop. Imagine Time Square at night, add some fires, police sirens and in the middle of it all, Electro doing his thing. With all the surrounding light reflecting on his outfit, should it really be some sort of slick material. He won't be looking so boring anymore.

Which reminds me, I need to go to New York one day.

If it's done right, the Electro fights will s**t on Doc Ock's train scene.

Spidey can't have the same kind of awesome "hand-to-hand" fights with Electro as with Doc Ock. Against Electro he'll mostly have to avoid all the electricity. Though all the lightning will look spectacular.

:funny: "Thunder thighs." Holy crap, that's awesome.

needs to be included

:funny:

I hope the new writers can write better jokey dialogue
Haha thanks guys. I agree about the new writers. I also think that we should get even more quipping in the sequel. I thought we had a good amount of talking from Spider-man, but we haven't reached the point where he jokes around too much, so I say more.
Spidey wants to take a picture of Electro,and spidey says,Strike a pose.
He could also make a comment about how he needs to turn off the flash.

Spidey can't have the same kind of awesome "hand-to-hand" fights with Electro as with Doc Ock. Against Electro he'll mostly have to avoid all the electricity. Though all the lightning will look spectacular.
This is true. I still think he can do some cool stuff with his webs, like throwing Electro around. If he has a rubber suit during the fight he can sneak in a couple kicks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"