The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. It's still dumb that Electro thinks they are partners/buddies
2. The cake is a lie is part of his character's motivation to become evil (I am going to laugh if that is the last straw that breaks the camel's back in the movie)

'Context' man

Look it up

Jesus christ. Foxx makes a mistake and says 'Matt' in stead of Max. And then says something about his mom forgetting his birthday. Yeah, so I guess we can say the sequel is gonna suck. Yup, for sure. We have all this great evidence to prove it's gonna suck. :o Whatever.

I'm just gonna put this out there: Let's wait and see what the movie has in store. We have no idea if Foxx is pulling our leg, simplifying everything, or what. This could all be a huge misunderstanding. So...calm the **** down people.

I'm just gonna put this out there: Let's wait and see what the movie has in store. We have no idea if Foxx is pulling our leg, simplifying everything, or what. This could all be a huge misunderstanding. So...calm the **** down people.

This. Glad someone else is able to be level-headed.

You've seen him do one villain, who is in fact sympathetic in the books.

That is just dumb...it is blatantly obvious that the next sympathetic villain, to follow Lizard, is Electro. That's 2 for 2, just in case you can't count. You don't see the trend or understand my previous post?

<shake head>

I love what I've heard, Dillon sounds pathetic-as he should be.

That is just dumb...it is blatantly obvious that the next sympathetic villain, to follow Lizard, is Electro. That's 2 for 2, just in case you can't count. You don't see the trend or understand my previous post?

<shake head>

I have no idea what you just said.

Lost cause. You can say this a million times for every movie that's coming out but there will always be people who overreact or jump the gun.

I for one am not going to take Foxx's statement as fact or even really that relevant at this point. He sounds passionate about playing the character and he's a great actor. I will wait until I read a real sypnosis until I make any decision.

Lost cause. You can say this a million times for every movie that's coming out but there will always be people who overreact or jump the gun.

Reminds me of the Great Black Crotch Debacle of ASM.

auntmaycarnage.jpg

What type of puns/jokes should Spidey throw at Electro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"