Jared Leto IS The Joker - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao I see this thread hasn't changed in my absence

I liked everything I saw of the Joker. A few aesthetic choices aside, he's going to be incredible. I can't wait.

My my it's been a dog's age since I've been back.

However.... when I saw this trailer, I was reminded of the good ol' days during TDK and TDKR here. Personally... I very much enjoy everything I'm seeing.

Like many... I was not fond of the tattoos, the grills, etc.: However... Leto's performance is so psychotically magnetic throughout this trailer I completely forgot about them. It's like they dumped Scarface into a batch of Ace Chemicals and we get a fire breathing, bullet loving Joker. Hints of Hamill, I feel... a lot I see reminds of Joker's SUCCESSFUL turn to being dark and gritty like The Dark Knight Returns.

I'm not nearly as hesitant about Suicide Squad: looks like fun, and I'm Leto and Robbie for the roles. :woot:

That scene where Joker jumps in the vat after Harley...good lord what a beautiful shot.

And, after close examination, in the scene where he's laying down surrounded by knives, the red around his lips in much larger and it curves upwards on the end. Perhaps he applies red lipstick to an otherwise bleached face?

That scene where Joker jumps in the vat after Harley...good lord what a beautiful shot.

And, after close examination, in the scene where he's laying down surrounded by knives, the red around his lips in much larger and it curves upwards on the end. Perhaps he applies red lipstick to an otherwise bleached face?

Harleys%20original%20costume.png

Nice catch. I also spotted a pair of shoes that look to belong to a certain someone in this same shot.

Flashback sequence perhaps?

I really love the look of the Joker's goons, and all their different costumes/masks.

I wish Mads was with dark side of comic book movies. Too much talent & charisma to be just an another wasted villain.

Can't wait to see Batfleck vs Letoker in DCEU.

And Leto's Joker looks just brilliant! I think it's totally fine to love all three - Nicholson, Heath and now Leto (if he delivers but I'm sure he will).

I always thought Heath was going to be the most terrifying take... it was so real-world.

Looking at Leto, I'm rethinking it.

He's almost like a demon in these shots, wrapped up in a cosy blanket of psychotic ecstasy.

Nice catch. I also spotted a pair of shoes that look to belong to a certain someone in this same shot.

He took the keys out of the piano in the upper right and placed them in a circle around the knives.

I didn't like his laugh in the last trailer, but I thought it sounded pretty good in this one.

HaHa The jokes on you Batman painted on Robins suit + the "You let your family die" letter from the BvS trailer + Letos comments that "There will always be a Joker in Gotham" ...

I think the original Joker is dead and this Joker was once Robin ( ie BB RoTJ)

Last edited:
Could be a stretch, but those joker cards looks like the exact style of card used in TDK. Nod to Ledger?

I smell an Oscar nomination for Leto as the Joker next year.

Prince cameo confirmed. We're getting BATDANCE 2!!!

I had the pleasure of banning rags favorite toy years ago... it felt... delicious... I nearly called the authorities with concerns of ... "Van Houten" type behavior.

Anyways... Leto is working for me now i saw a bit more... I still hate the damn teeth but a friend gave me a new viewpoint on it... I would really like to see some strong backstory with the Robin thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"