Jared Leto IS The Joker - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell an Oscar nomination for Leto as the Joker next year.

he might be good... but we may need to take you to a doctor, son... you might have too much flame cocaine in them nostrils

he might be good... but we may need to take you to a doctor, son... you might have too much flame cocaine in them nostrils

Yep. If anyone gets an Oscar for this, it's obviously going to be Jai Courtney :o

Who needs those oscars anyway... I'd rather have fun with the movie.

This is probably the definitive Joker from an aesthetic standpoint that I have seen. Not a chubby one like Jacks, not a hobo like Ledger.

This is probably the definitive Joker from an aesthetic standpoint that I have seen. Not a chubby one like Jacks, not a hobo like Ledger.

But... but...the tattoos. And the teeeeeeeeeth.

He's the Gerard Way Joker. I know cuz clickbait sites say so.

I had the pleasure of banning rags favorite toy years ago... it felt... delicious... I nearly called the authorities with concerns of ... "Van Houten" type behavior.

Considering my barometer for pathetic antics on this board was already at a level under dirt, this particular post comes as a surprise!

Why invoke my name if I wasn't a part of this discussion? Certainly when I'm talking about simple minded miscreants I don't bring up your name, I simply let the obvious comparisons lie where they may.

Years ago? You're still harboring something from "Years ago". Am I all you can think of? Am I truly /that/ interesting. When you hold a woman in your arms a night and attempt to ravish her is it my post you think of? Do you relieve your stress simply by backing me into a corner and invoking my name three times in the mirror hoping I'l show up this time and grant you the joy of my attention?

"Van Houten" type behavior? Did a quick wikipedia search help you bring up an obscure reference from dated pop culture that you felt would be...insulting? Cool? Make you king of the memes on SHH!? If so why stop there? What else can you pretend to surmise from a couple of interactions with me from years ago?

Do you have these post saved? Do you tape them to your wall and read them at night when you're lonely and searching for something to give you purpose among your twenty-thousand post?

Is Reek a Star Wars reference? If so you've managed to impress me, which amounts to single snowflake in a tundra of confused and (frankly) disturbed feelings I have for someone who randomly brings up a triumph his (or hers) "against" me and my "toy" years ago.

But most of all, the biggest, most burning question of all of this simply is

Who The Hell Are You?

You're name doesn't even ring a slight bell to me and most people who hate me leave a better impression. You're going to have to step your game up on here with hating me. There have been a few good men here who have done a better job.

A passing comment about years ago...frankly...that's just insulting.

I expect much better.

1/10.

Also
What a way to bring down the majesty of a great Queen song D.C.

Jeez.

I'm not really obsessed with canons and comic book accuracy, but that tuxedo shot is like a comic book page came alive.

Is it me or his AK is gilded there?

I think what we're seeing in the shot of Harleen (not Harley) and Joker emerging from the chemical bath is the colors of their shirts leaking out. It's not hair dye.

I think what we're seeing in the shot of Harleen (not Harley) and Joker emerging from the chemical bath is the colors of their shirts leaking out. It's not hair dye.
Yep.

That's by far my favorite shot of the trailer. I want a huge gif of it.

f9olLbw.gif

Still not digging the tats and grills, but I much prefer his look when he's in more classic comic Joker attire. The Tux and the suit vest get up he has on both look sharp.

I'm liking everything I see of his performance so far. I'm getting a very Hamill vibe, which is a good thing. Aside from the tats and grills, this may be the most classic comic Mr.J we've seen so far. Hopefully the film has the script to support his performance.

I think, it's the least heavy make-up of all movie jokers, and I can't really see Leto behind it.

Still not digging the tats and grills, but I much prefer his look when he's in more classic comic Joker attire. The Tux and the suit vest get up he has on both look sharp.

Same. Plus the tux covers up those ugly chest tattoos. The white gloves cover the ones on his hands, as well as the bling jewelry.

Same. Plus the tux covers up those ugly chest tattoos. The white gloves cover the ones on his hands, as well as the bling jewelry.

Yeah, the less thug and more comic they emphasize, the more I like it. It's too bad, without the tats, it's easily the best depiction of perma-white that's been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"