Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't even really look like Leto.

Did they do something to his nose?

ahhhhh!
He looks so ****ing awesome in the trailer.
Love his voice and laugh.

After hearing him in the clearer trailer, I don't think he sounds exactly like Ledger. He has a little bit of Ledger in there, but his voice sounds smoother.

Not bad, can't wait to hear more. I do like his laugh a lot.

That was some Grade A nightmare fuel right there.

His laugh actually reminded me of Emperor Palpatine of all things :funny:. His voice is similar to Ledger's, but in truth I pretty much expected that. The sort of effeminate, back of the throat pitch.

And you know what? The tattoos work. He looks like he's in a surgery room from hell.

Those few seconds sold me on Leto, if I wasn't sold already.

Joker looked really raw in a good way. Kinda mix of Nicholson and Ledger.

I definitely approve of his Joker voice. I couldn't make out the laugh. The crowd cheering drowned it out.

Looks like another faithful, fantastic portrayal of the Joker.

Not that I ever doubted otherwise.

It was the angles and the low lighting...and Leto being a sinister creep within it :p

Yea this Joker is going to be terrifying. Awesome way to use him at the end where it kinda built up to his reveal with Harley saying "You're in so much trouble".

Did Joker say "Hello Robin" in the teaser?

Looks like another faithful, fantastic portrayal of the Joker.

Not that I ever doubted otherwise.

Buthegottatat2

tumblr_inline_n7htwhKHxb1rigfuk.gif

"I'm just gonna hurt ya. Really, really bad."

Chills. Pure chills. And he looked so psychotic. Man, I was already sold on the movie and this trailer's got me AMPED.

Arkham Knight Spoilers
It would be interesting if that is Robin he's talking to because in Arkham Knight, Joker didn't kill Jason. Instead he tortured him for months inside an abandoned wing of Arkham.

Well ****. I wasn't completely sold on Leto, and was kinda down on him, but that footage made him look pretty ****ing cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"