Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some people, angels are real.

Angels = Christianity = Religion = Debate = Noooooooooooooooooooo.

That's the only reason. :yay:

Robin as Joker can't melt Man of Steel beams.

The strange thing is that it seems like some people truly want The Joker to be Jason Todd or Robin or whatever, and they are seeing what they want to see, imagining what they want it to be, etc.

I don't understand the obsession of it. People would prefer a hokey twist to the greatest archrivalry in all of comics.

No, but there should be a precedent for someone to claim there is a precedent.

Exactly. There is no precedent, other than a nearly universally reviled elseworlds comic story and a direct-to-video movie based on a spin-off animated TV show. And even then we're talking Dick and Tim, not Jason. :funny:

Dick was Joker. Tim was Joker. Why not Jason? If Damien was still around, he would've been Joker at some point :o

Your argument is essentially that every possible variation on every half-baked idea in every fragment of "elseworlds" Batman media, no matter how esoteric and no matter in which medium, will come to pass in a large budget Hollywood movie.

Believe whatever you want, but how about doing so in some kind of "fan-fiction/theories" thread?

Your argument is essentially that every possible variation on every half-baked idea in every fragment of "elseworlds" Batman media, no matter how esoteric and no matter in which medium, will come to pass in a large budget Hollywood movie.

Believe whatever you want, but how about doing so in some kind of "fan-fiction/theories" thread?

I'm just saying, I wouldn't rule it out of possibilities.
It's not totally without merit, either. When looking at what the theorists have gathered so far, it could very well be true. Or, at the end of the day, it's just an overblown theory, courtesy of people reading between lines that may have never been there in the first place, simple as that.

I'm not that desperate for it to be true, that I'll base my perception on it being so by using stories from other forms of medium. That's just my sarcasm :o

And there is a crazy theory thread that I created here, but nobody seems to be using it. I started it to direct the theory, because I know it's driving some people mad in this thread, to elsewhere, so we could get back to praising and bashing Leto's metal teeth and tattoos.
But, it looks like we'll have to continue it here...:hehe:

I don't understand the obsession of it. People would prefer a hokey twist to the greatest archrivalry in all of comics.

Why can't it be both? Just because, theoretically, this Joker MIGHT be Jason, or Dick, or whomever, why should it eliminate a potential great rivalry between Batman and himself?
The only downside is, is that they give this Joker his former self's memories and experiences, which may just keep that little spark of humanity left inside, and this in turn may lead to a different direction of the dynamics, and the whole thing ends up falling apart, because fans want to see, as you said, that great archrivalry. It can't exist if Batman still possesses some level of care and concern for his former son. But, saying that, it may be the case we saw in TDKSA...Where Bruce didn't feel a single thing over killing Dick.

A lot of things would have to be considered and handled in just the right way :hmm

89fBmgM.gif

Can we please start a petition to ask David Ayer to make an official statement that Jared Leto is not Jason Todd?

I much prefer this theory over Ledger's permawhite, blue vs purple, Batman clothesline/grappling line, etc. theories.

This one actually has merit.

It does have merit.
Just because its "different", it has to be immediately shot down, along with those who wouldn't mind it.

Until someone on the film says otherwise, I think it could end up being true.

Can we please start a petition to ask David Ayer to make an official statement that Jared Leto is not Jason Todd?

If it makes any difference, David Ayer favorited this tweet,

https://twitter.com/mallorotten/status/623729188017713152

Mal
‏@mallorotten
I will personally fight @DavidAyerMovies if the joker is really Jason Todd because I did not and will not sign up for that

Also, to cast Jared Leto as the biggest, most popular villain right now just for him to be revealed as Jason Todd seems like a dumb and unnecessary move for me. No matter how "interesting" they can make the story. And the "evidence" presented for it is just reaching.

No more than anything else that is simply made up.

Perhaps Lex Luthor in this movie is not the real Lex Luthor but is really Clayface. The real Lex Luthor is tied up in a basement somewhere. And he's bald.

That theory has the same amount of validity, the same amount of "evidence" in its favour, provides the same kind of fan-service to those who dislike the new interpretation of a character that we are getting, and actually does far less harm to the characters involved.

So there we have it. Lex Luthor is Clayface.

Lol^

So consider this thought true believers...
The suicide squad trailer shows joker in a scene involving him with a tied up Harleen quinzel. We know that she is Dr. Quinzel at this moment because of the doctor getup. You can't deny that this is showing Harley's transformation into Harley Quinn by the jokers hand.

If this is indeed Jason Todd, then that means In this universe, Robin is responsible for creating Harley Quinn. Not only that but he's seen interacting with her in other scenes.

Are you guys really comfortable with that ?
Your rebuttals please?

Last edited:
No more than anything else that is simply made up.

Perhaps Lex Luthor in this movie is not the real Lex Luthor but is really Clayface. The real Lex Luthor is tied up in a basement somewhere. And he's bald.

That theory has the same amount of validity, the same amount of "evidence" in its favour, provides the same kind of fan-service to those who dislike the new interpretation of a character that we are getting, and actually does far less harm to the characters involved.

So there we have it. Lex Luthor is Clayface.
There's nothing implying that Lex is Clayface...or that Clayface is Lex.
What we have with Joker and Jason, are things of the past to go on, and a few coincidences that suggest some merit of possible proof :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"