Jean/Logan: The Evolving Relationship.

Oh, I know that, DoD. You can still see it from the ShoWest footage when she's basically about to rape 'im and he gets freaked.

Of course, if a dead girl was about to rape me, I'd be freaked too, but you can see he knows he shouldn't.

-scratches his head- Where in my post did i mention that scene from the Showest footage??

DarknessOfDeath said:
-scratches his head- Where in my post did i mention that scene from the Showest footage??

Yeah, I'm a bit confused now too.

Nowhere. But that's pretty much the most we've seen of Jean/Logan in X3 so far.

... well I guess after spending a long period of time at the bottom of the lake, makes you pretty horny... I kinda feel bad for Jean. :( :O

Anyway... I too don't want to see Jean/Logan together if Cykes dies. Cykes has been my all time fave cause he gets the girl. :) But I like these kind of triangles depending how believable it is but I've always been a fan of cykes and since then, I've fallen in love with Jean because she and Scott are meant to be. :D

Heh... In X2... Jean rejects Logan then in X3, Logan rejects Jean. lol

I don't really like the relationship, I actually get bored during the films when it pops up.

JEOT people eat JLO for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All meals. Yum, yum. :D

I do not support this relationship whatsoever, because, IMO, i realize that it wouldnt last in the long run.

It just seems, to me, that people like this relationship because they either hate cyclops or mistake lust for love....

In any event, fans'll get their wish. judging from the writers answers at the xverse, this movie will be about logan and jeans relationship instead of scott and jean

^Sadly, yeah. At least put Cyclops with Jean in the ending and I'll be happy.

I really think this movie will be spectacular except for a completely corny "re-integrating" of Scott at the end by Phoenix, just to show how strong she is.

I mean, if you're going to kill him, let him stay dead. Nobody comes back after being demolecularized.

And about what I said, I didn't mean killing him and bringing back. Just have Magneto kidnap him, put him in a coma or have me knocked unconscious and join the circus or whatever, but don't kill him. If he does get killed off, I just hope to God that when Jean comes to sense, she doesn't bring back Professor and Cykes in a lame-o way. :o Like how she blinks and then they pop out of nowhere in front of her.

Thank you Bill for this thread. :D

I don't like Logan/Jean (duh) but it's not so much because I favor RoLo (though i do), it's that Jean and Scott are awe-inspiring. Truly. And i am probably the most love cynical gal on the planet, but reading them together, well it's deep. Jean/Logan are not. It's shallow. Show me anywhere that the two of them go beyond the physical and I will show you a surprised expression. I see a degree of love between Jean and Logan certainly and attraction (no surprise there, Logan's attracted to everyone), but Jean and Scott are timeless.

weatherwitch said:
Thank you Bill for this thread. :D

I don't like Logan/Jean (duh) but it's not so much because I favor RoLo (though i do), it's that Jean and Scott are awe-inspiring. Truly. And i am probably the most love cynical gal on the planet, but reading them together, well it's deep. Jean/Logan are not. It's shallow. Show me anywhere that the two of them go beyond the physical and I will show you a surprised expression. I see a degree of love between Jean and Logan certainly and attraction (no surprise there, Logan's attracted to everyone), but Jean and Scott are timeless.

New X-men 148, its an awesome Jean-Logan comic. They dont get it on physically at all. And the relationship is so beautifully delineated, under the surface of the words. NXM 117 where they talk in the woods.

Phoenix Endsong #3. Some more great J-Lo moments.

Hell, even the first few times they interact. The Christmas issue (UXM 98). The issue where Jean pilots the shuttle back (UXM 100).

I might have been a fan of Scott-Jean, but its wrecked in the comics. I dont want them together again ever after what happened. "Timeless", heh :p. It took a pair of silicone fakes to break up their relationship.

Scott & Emma getting it on at Jean's grave:

Emma u b****
Sorry
I love Jean and Scott together not Jean and Logan. I loathe,hate,deteste,dislike that Idea. I feel sorry for Scott.

As long as the J-LO thing stays as flirting and the inevitable kiss I'm fine, I suppose it mixes things up a bit. In the end it should be Scott and Jean. Period.

scottemma8yr.jpg

Such a pretty photo... *saves as* :p

Halcohol said:
Such a pretty photo of SIN!!! :ghost:

True. :mad: They should just go ahead and have sex on top of Jean's grave.

As Wolverine himself said in X2, she chose Scott.

Jean's grave?

Oh...grr - now that you've mentioned it - :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"