L O S T - The Role-Playing Game (OOC Thread)

So... Anyone want to go for a walk in the forest?

hey guys; just thought I'd share this idea...

If anyones having trouble coming up for a character to play, why doesn't someone play the marshall? I just thought of this today, and I think its got AWESOME potential. Anyhoo, I'm just dropping it out there in the hope that someone who's browsing agrees... :D

I was thinking that the Pilot could be fun... aka Matt Parkman from Heroes :)

And sadly, after thinking hard about it I just don't think I have time to play. I may jump in at a later time though.

Sad to see you go, JH. Hope you join up later.

And yep, now would be a great time for people to head out for food/anything else. OOoOooooooOooh.

And yep, now would be a great time for people to head out for food/anything else. OOoOooooooOooh.
Cool, cool. Can't remember if I imagined it or not (It's not beyond me) but did you say that you or MM will be posting as the C-Uh the Monster/Polar Bears/Flying Purple Hippos/Whatever else that crazy-@$$ island spews out?

Well, a certain alkie lounge singer is already heading out to hide his stash.

Well, a certain alkie lounge singer is already heading out to hide his stash.
Byrd! I needs interaction! Can I bump into you after you've hid your stash and I've had a wee look around solo?

Cool, cool. Can't remember if I imagined it or not (It's not beyond me) but did you say that you or MM will be posting as the C-Uh the Monster/Polar Bears/Flying Purple Hippos/Whatever else that crazy-@$$ island spews out?

That's the plan. Think of us as...God.

New Boone post up.

So is everyone still here? The first day the RPG opened up, it was a madhouse posting frenzy, and now the OOC doesn't get a single post in over a week? :huh:

Hope everyone is willing to stay in the long run of this RPG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"