L O S T - The Role-Playing Game (OOC Thread)

So... Anyone want to go for a walk in the forest?

hey guys; just thought I'd share this idea...

If anyones having trouble coming up for a character to play, why doesn't someone play the marshall? I just thought of this today, and I think its got AWESOME potential. Anyhoo, I'm just dropping it out there in the hope that someone who's browsing agrees... :D

I was thinking that the Pilot could be fun... aka Matt Parkman from Heroes :)

And sadly, after thinking hard about it I just don't think I have time to play. I may jump in at a later time though.

Sad to see you go, JH. Hope you join up later.

And yep, now would be a great time for people to head out for food/anything else. OOoOooooooOooh.

And yep, now would be a great time for people to head out for food/anything else. OOoOooooooOooh.
Cool, cool. Can't remember if I imagined it or not (It's not beyond me) but did you say that you or MM will be posting as the C-Uh the Monster/Polar Bears/Flying Purple Hippos/Whatever else that crazy-@$$ island spews out?

Well, a certain alkie lounge singer is already heading out to hide his stash.

Well, a certain alkie lounge singer is already heading out to hide his stash.
Byrd! I needs interaction! Can I bump into you after you've hid your stash and I've had a wee look around solo?

Cool, cool. Can't remember if I imagined it or not (It's not beyond me) but did you say that you or MM will be posting as the C-Uh the Monster/Polar Bears/Flying Purple Hippos/Whatever else that crazy-@$$ island spews out?

That's the plan. Think of us as...God.

New Boone post up.

So is everyone still here? The first day the RPG opened up, it was a madhouse posting frenzy, and now the OOC doesn't get a single post in over a week? :huh:

Hope everyone is willing to stay in the long run of this RPG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"