Guardians of the Galaxy Lee Pace as Ronan: the Accuser

FDg0psd.png

zDB0SZg.png

Is there anyway we can get the thread title changed. Cause he's not an unknown villain anymore haha.

Bn8xscnIAAAVCsc.png

Looks awesome!

Ronan The Accuser looks utterly badass. With our 5 heroes seeming to be shaping up so nicely, Ronan's Big Bad is one of the final pieces of the puzzle in assessing just how awesome this film has the potential to be. And, visually at least, things are looking very promising.

Ronan looks great would have preferred a green suit. But still great!

Sorry, but there isn't a trace of green in that suit.

I'm also talking about the images from the BTS footage at the top of this page. It looks like it gives off a greenish hue when it's lit. Just a guess. Anyways, I prefer the darker hue as the green looks rather cartoonish.

I'm also talking about the images from the BTS footage at the top of this page. It looks like it gives off a greenish hue when it's lit. Just a guess. Anyways, I prefer the darker hue as the green looks rather cartoonish.

That's more than likely the lighting of that room.

I think it's about time someone changed the thread title since we all know he's playing Ronan now...especially after that costume reveal :D

Looks fantastic. I'm a huge Ronan fan and im very happy they didnt go with the green from the comics. Faithful but fresh. They nailed it.

LOVE Ronan's look, I am a huge fan of Ronan as well and cant wait to see him on the big screen, him and Drax are two of my favourite characters.

If i was to have one slight fanboy nitpick, it would be that the hammers handle is too long, but I guess they are combining with his ultimate staff. Either way its not a big issue and I hope to see it smashed over someones face Ravenous style.

I love the "Unknown Villain" thread title yet. I just imagine it's being managed by a particularly dense mod, or someone who REALLY wants Lee Pace to be playing someone else:

"Okay, everyone is saying he's playing Ronan, but WE CAN'T BE SURE, it could just be a code name for the character he's really playing. Oh, they've released pictures and he looks just like the Ronan of the comics, BUT WE CAN'T BE SURE..."

What are some of the best comics to feature Ronan The Accuser. I've come to be a fan of the character by his frequent appearances as a scene-stealing supporting character in various cosmic-themed Marvel events, and for his noteworthy guest appearance in the Abnett/Lanning Guardians of the Galaxy series, but I'd be interested to see him in a more prominent role.

^Best ones are Annihilation, Annihilation: Conquest, War Of Kings and The Thanos Imperative, all followed by The Annihilators, he has sizeable roles in each and is awesome in all of them.

WoK doesnt feature much action from him, but it gets into his character a lot, despite him not being the main one.

What are some of the best comics to feature Ronan The Accuser. I've come to be a fan of the character by his frequent appearances as a scene-stealing supporting character in various cosmic-themed Marvel events, and for his noteworthy guest appearance in the Abnett/Lanning Guardians of the Galaxy series, but I'd be interested to see him in a more prominent role.
He had a his own series in Annihilation, and as already stated, he is a member of The Annihilators. I recommend The Annihilators and The Annihilators: Earthfall as well.

I am sad we are probably going to be stuck with Villain Ronan in the movies. I'm a big fan of his face turn in the recent cosmic comics.

Anyway, here's hoping he uses the Universal Weapon for more than just smashing people and shooting blasts.

We *gotta* get this guy to lock hammers with Thor in Avengers 3. :)

His first appearance in FF 65 is a must - he's never looked better!

So I wonder who burned that smoking hole in the center of his chest?

very excited for this guy, love that bit with him one-arming Drax. He's going to be a beast.

I think it's from this gun Quill pops off .....

6hfwl0t.png

When they show the clip of Ronan firing his Universal Weapon, it's in the same room and the Guardians get blown back ......

x8ElQM3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"