Lost (new viewers)

if yesterday's ep was the best of the series apparently, then it looks like i shouldn't have high hopes for the rest of it cause it was kinda dull...

I'm not ragging on you at all Odin, but why watch? I can't seem to understand why you continue to watch if you have this discontempt for the show? I particularly do not care for six feet under,so guess what, I don't watch it. I don't go on boards for six feet under and say what an unworthy show it is to watch. Again, i'm not trying to start some big cyber argument with you, i'm just trying to understand why you continue to watch?

Anyone notice Hurley was told he owned a box factory.

AllThingsComic said:
I'm not ragging on you at all Odin, but why watch? I can't seem to understand why you continue to watch if you have this discontempt for the show? I particularly do not care for six feet under,so guess what, I don't watch it. I don't go on boards for six feet under and say what an unworthy show it is to watch. Again, i'm not trying to start some big cyber argument with you, i'm just trying to understand why you continue to watch?
simple...

because if i don't watch, then i can't form a valid opinion.

i'll just be talking out of my ash...

plus you don't have to like something to post an opinion on the subject and it isn't like i'm going around trying to stir up trouble. just saying how i feel.

:o

plus it kills an hour on a wednesday...

I heard it, but I didn't notice it's significance. Thanks for bring that to light.

The Red X said:
Anyone notice Hurley was told he owned a box factory.
yeah i did, most likely it's locke...

i presume hurley may have used his unlucky powers to somehow cause locke to lose the ability of his legs via some accident

Dark Carnage said:
I heard it, but I didn't notice it's significance. Thanks for bring that to light.

I thought it was kind of an injoke

You're 100% correct Odin, just wanted to understand you're thought process on watching the show. Well I agree with you on one thing, or maybe it's just my damn impatience, but the show needs to pick up the pace a bit.

AllThingsComic said:
You're 100% correct Odin, just wanted to understand you're thought process on watching the show. Well I agree with you on one thing, or maybe it's just my damn impatience, but the show needs to pick up the pace a bit.
it would have been easy for me to say something based on one show and then nag stupidly about it, but then i won't be able to justify it later on, so i need to keep on top of things. Don't get me wrong, it's gotten better but it's still generally uneventful with one them per ep and everthing else pretty much stands still for that time...

like sayeed's relationship with the blonde chick hasn't been discussed and i can't believe no one has had sex yet:o the little things get to me.

as for the pace i don't think it's going to pick up, i have the same problem with 24 being uneventful for long periods of time, i just guess the american audience are more tolerating of pacing than the brits.

Not by much Odin, if any. Every week at the end of the show I spew many a curse word at the screen. Sometimes even threatening not to watch anymore out of impatience! lol

that's probably how it accumulates so many viewers, more people dislike it than like it. It's not an uncommon statistic....

:D

Something totally un-related, does anyone know how to change what it says under your screenname(mine says sidekick, have no idea how it got there?)?

it's a reward for reachig a certain number of posts, i'm unaware of how many it is, but if you go to the technical support board, there are some threads there that will help enlighten you.

great thanks alot Odin, didn't mean to get off subject there. I'll give you yet another topic, why is Sawyer is beginning to resemble Jesus? Discuss.(terrible Mike Myers impression there)

Sawyer can look like whatever he likes. Him and locke keep me watching.

I didn't watch it properly but what a fantastic ending, such a cliffhanger. Seeing Locke with hair was funny but his backstory was fascinating and just adds to his character. Sawyer fascinates me, I think (at the moment) he is underused, I'd like to see more of him....well more of him with this top off!

The Storm said:
I didn't watch it properly but what a fantastic ending, such a cliffhanger. Seeing Locke with hair was funny but his backstory was fascinating and just adds to his character. Sawyer fascinates me, I think (at the moment) he is underused, I'd like to see more of him....well more of him with this top off!

I don't understand we dull character like Jack and Kate get so many episodes, while other don't the more interesting character get more episodes.

I don't think Jack and Kate are dull, in fact I think Kate is one of the most interesting characters because we don't really know much about her. I find Kate is also underused as a character, at the moment she says a few things and looks pretty. She and Sawyer seem very much alike and I would love to see this love triangle expanded on.

Ohhhhh boy....

You guys are in for such a great episode next week!

I hope so IMO its getting better every week but I wish they would utilise more characters instead of the same group every week.

only 4 episodes left, i just feel now screw it i will watch the E4 episodes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"