Lost (new viewers)

A little run down of the main characters for the new people: Might be a few spoilers..but small ones.

Jack - Doctor, main male lead
Kate - Fugitive, main female lead
Locke - Hunter, regained ability to walk after plane crash.
Sayid - Ex Republican Guard soldier (Iraq), Communications Officer (interrogator)
Sawyer - Confidence man (runs scams)
Sun - Korean woman, married to Jin, speaks English
Jin - Korean man, married to Sun, can't speak English
Hurley - Hispanic big guy, won the lottery by using the #'s 4,8,15,16,23,42
Michael - African american male, Walt's father
Walt/Vincent - African american boy, has a golden labrador named Vincent
Charlie - English ex rock star, addicted to heroin.
Claire/Aaron - Australian pregnant blonde girl.
Boone - Step brother to Shannon
Shannon - Step sister to Boone

Holly Goodhead said:
A little run down of the main characters for the new people: Might be a few spoilers..but small ones.

Jack - Doctor, main male lead
Kate - Fugitive, main female lead
Locke - Hunter, regained ability to walk after plane crash.
Sayid - Ex Republican Guard soldier (Iraq), Communications Officer (interrogator)
Sawyer - Confidence man (runs scams)
Sun - Korean woman, married to Jin, speaks English
Jin - Korean man, married to Sun, can't speak English
Hurley - Hispanic big guy, won the lottery by using the #'s 4,8,15,16,23,24
Michael - African american male, Walt's father
Walt/Vincent - African american boy, has a golden labrador named Vincent
Charlie - English ex rock star, addicted to heroin.
Claire/Aaron - Australian pregnant blonde girl.
Boone - Step brother to Shannon
Shannon - Step sister to Boone

Shouldn't that be 4,8,15,16,23,42?

Holly Goodhead said:
A little run down of the main characters for the new people: Might be a few spoilers..but small ones...

whoa whoa whoa there Holly! eek! You should probably edit out the info about Hurley, seeing as how that's a pretty huge spoiler that they haven't been able to watch yet. They're only around episode 9 or so, I think..that's an episode 18 spoiler. :x

Sava said:
huh.... was i the only one who didnt see it coming? :(
no point mentioning her if she wasn't still going to be there i suppose...

Odin's Lapdog said:
no point mentioning her if she wasn't still going to be there i suppose...

huh.. never thought of it that way, i thought her character was to show us and the cast that there was another crash here

The French women is a complete nut!
I really enjoyed Sayid's backstory. Its getting more interesting as the weeks go by. Glad to see Sawyer finally attempting to fit it.

you're nearly a week behind on that post

and personally i think she may be one of the sanest people on the island, or turn out to be eventually if she survives long enough

only time will tell

Yeah I know, I watch it Sunday and only just got online.

well another episode rolls in, and another hour of my life i wish was returned to me.

obvious build up on e4 to an inevitable ending.

where's all this edge of my seat excitment i'm supposed to be getting, i get more from watching hollyoaks

(that was a low blow)

Hollyoaks is cack......sorry. I thought this weeks episode (E4) was a good one. I was a tad creeped out watching it on my own.
Finally Claire gets some decent screen time. Why does she have to raise this child herself? Surely if she would have put it up for adoption then she would've never been on the plane. The answer is probably easy to work out. That Ethan guy is well creepy, I thought there was something dodgy about him in last week's episode.

I'm dying to see the siblings backstory, why is Boone so uptight about certain things?

i downloaded the first season:D :up:

This show continues to impress me and why the hell doesn't anybody ever listen to lock, the guy knows what he's talking about but people never listen and would rather act on misguided instinct as opposed to intelligence.

i wiped out last night on free alcohol, i'm going to have to catch it on e4 on sunday...

damn you for giving free wine to an alcoholic....

:mad:

This week's episode was brilliant. The Jack/Kate/Charlie scene almost had me in tears. It keeps getting better and better every week. A very interesting show,
Whats in the box? Why do 'they' want Claire'

What happened to Rose? She was in one episode where Jack convinced her to join the others when burning the fuselage (bad spelling).

Does anyone watch this anymore?! Its getting fantastic the past few episodes have been great. A good one with Claire returning and the next episode with Sawyer's background was also very good. What do you think about Sun & Jin, will he ever speak to her again? We just had Hurley's background, which was very interesting indeed. The numbers......any thoughts.

still watch it...

it's picked up i must admit, but it's still not life changing television...

The Storm, the actress who plays Rose was in a play in New York last year for most of the time they were filming Lost, since Lost films in Hawaii it was kinda hard to give her a lot of screen time. She's still on the island and gets more screen time in the second season.

For all uk fans out there tonight's episodes are Hurley (funny) and Locke (Seasons best episode) on E4.

The Storm said:
Does anyone watch this anymore?! Its getting fantastic the past few episodes have been great. A good one with Claire returning and the next episode with Sawyer's background was also very good. What do you think about Sun & Jin, will he ever speak to her again? We just had Hurley's background, which was very interesting indeed. The numbers......any thoughts.

Sun & Jin do make up as seen in last weeks Lost

Well, no we know why John's father isn't cool.

Bastard.

TillTheEndOfTime said:
Sun & Jin do make up as seen in last weeks Lost
please put spoiler tags over your stuff, you're obviously on american time here, and this thread is really meant for brits watching it for the first time...

:o

Dark Carnage said:
Well, no we know why John's father isn't cool.

Bastard.

Great episode, Locke just gets cooler and cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"