"Make America Great Again"the F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some private christian schools have their own brand of christian sharia law. I went to a baptist christian school and it had what I would call "christian" sharia law. No hair touching the guy's ears; no facial hair; girls had to be at least a foot from guys unless they were side by side; no kissing or intimate contact between guys and girls; no dancing or going to dances; no dating; girls couldn't wear pants or jeans; guys couldnt wear shorts on school property even for sports; being caught with an "inappropriate" book, movie, game, picture, magazine was detention, suspension, or expulsion; being caught at an inappropriate event or gathering (a non christian concert for example) during the school year or during summer break was immediate expulsion; catholics werent admitted to the school; cussing was forbidden at all times and in all situations; listening to or having rock or rap music in your possession was immediate suspension or expulsion; drawing inappropriate pictures resulted in suspension or expulsion. Some students were expelled for drawing a symbol that was described as satanic by the staff.

giphy.gif

Another angle showing Elon Musk sitting there with the classic "Is this guy for real?" face.

[YT]K2RQ6Jw4Rek[/YT]

I listened to all that bulls*** a second time, I didn't see Musk make a face.

Thundercrack said Europe. Unless I'm remembering wrong, Thunder lived in France so thats probably where he was referring to.

↓

Having lived in Europe for a long time I can confirm that no-go zones do exist in many countries (France, Belgium, Britain, etc). Though how strictly Sharia is enforced varies greatly. A lot of them aren't that different from the really bad inner city neighborhoods in the states in the 1970s-1990s.

But hey, he still has Jerry Falwell Jr heading his higher education task force...

jesus christ...

Education is more important than the nuke button. If the US had prioritized education since the Bush administration their populace wouldn't have voted for a numpty like Trump.

but she was a disastrous threat to our school system.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves yet. Any form of Republican opposition at this point is nice to see though, it will be sorely needed over the next four years.

I just figure even if Devos doesn't get confirmed, they'll just nominate someone who may be equally horrible but less blatantly unqualified.

Isildur´s Heir;34755439 said:
Thank God i live in Portugal, one of the most peaceful countries there is.

Here, there is no radicalism, no racism, we accept everyone...at least, the vast majority think like that, the ones that do not, are not vocal about it.

Isn't everyone Portuguese and Catholic? Besides maybe the village atheist.

Portugal is a wonderful country. It has about 10,000 Muslims, while Britain has around 2,700,000. It is hardly a comparable situation.

They don't exist.

I'm sorry but that no go zone stuff is bull****. Cops in the UK use it as an excuse to not do their jobs properly.

No go zones is the stuff some scared white folks say when about areas with larger than average minority populations.

There are certainly insular communities but the frantic scaremongering of Muslim ghettos that non-Muslims cannot enter is nonsense.

You have stupid islamophobia types saying you can't walk the streets of Woolwich with alcohol because sharia law patrols of extremist Muslims will assault which is clearly not true.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...dicalised-woolwich-reddit-video-a6766511.html

I agree to the extent that law and order is fairly strong here, and few people would really feel threatened enough to consider an area "no go". There are clearly areas in which communities are very insular, however. Recent polls have suggested that many British Muslims think that Britain is a majority Muslim country, probably because they never leave their neighbourhood, see any non-Muslims, or see any Western media. Polls have also suggested that around half of British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal.

Britain has done a much better job of integrating it's Muslim population, but there are still some serious issues. I recall in Yorkshire there was a huge sex trafficking controversy. The police turned a blind eye to crime in inner-city Muslim neighborhoods.

From personal experience though, the Sharia zone thing has been blown out of proportion.

I can guarantee you full stop no-go zones exist in Belgium and France.

Trump To McConnell: ‘Go Nuclear’ To Confirm Supreme Court Pick

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he would encourage Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to change Senate rules to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Neil Gorsuch, with just 50 votes, rather than the 60 currently needed to confirm justices to the high court.

“If we end up with the same gridlock we’ve had in Washington for longer than eight years ... I would say, ‘If you can, Mitch, go nuclear,’” Trump told reporters at a White House meeting one day after he announced his decision to nominate Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.

“Because that would be an absolute shame if a man of this quality was put up to that neglect. I would say it’s up to Mitch, but I would say, ‘Go for it,” Trump said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-mcconnell-go-nuclear_us_58921885e4b0c90eff0175a6

Is Elon Musk a sell out?

I have to say that know little about the man, and in all honesty, maybe due to my cynicism, i have a hard time believing people that advocate good ideas don't have an hidden agenda of sort.

I just found out that he jumped on the Trump train, and even said crap like:

“after reading the language of [Trump’s executive] order, it looks far less bad than portrayed by left.”

"This may sound surprising coming from me,” he wrote in a tweet. “But I agree with The Economist. Rex Tillerson has the potential to be an excellent Sec of State.”

I'm sorry, but wtf?!?

Isildur´s Heir;34758511 said:
Is Elon Musk a sell out?

I have to say that know little about the man, and in all honesty, maybe due to my cynicism, i have a hard time believing people that advocate good ideas don't have an hidden agenda of sort.

I just found out that he jumped on the Trump train, and even said crap like:

I'm sorry, but wtf?!?

In all seriousness, Musk probably ate some member berries.

Trump To McConnell: ‘Go Nuclear’ To Confirm Supreme Court Pick

I just love how the same Republican party that blocked every single nominee, law, amendment etc. that Obama and his team tried to push through the past eight years are now yelling at the Democrats to stop blocking their nominee.

:sly:

I wonder if Musk is playing the long con here... he knows that if he stands up against Trump then his own world domination plans fail... I mean his dream of sustainable homes and space flight and... everything either stalls or is wrecked by the toddler in charge. Cuddling up to Trump means he can continue to build Tesla and his space program with more backing from the government as it's a US based, US-employing, US exporting company.

I also think that is what he is doing. Even the dems have decided to give in on some battles choosing to only fight on certain hills. In the long run it is the wiser choice, but has to be like chewing tinfoil.

I also think that is what he is doing. Even the dems have decided to give in on some battles choosing to only fight on certain hills. In the long run it is the wiser choice, but has to be like chewing tinfoil.

I understand the bigger picture of doing that, but it annoys the hell outta me when ******* "alpha" people calls that "bending the knee" to emperor Trump.

the republicans (yes, trump and republicans are one and the same now) are going to go all in within the next 4 years...heck within the next 2 years b/c nothing is guaranteed. they are going to make it very difficult to overturn alot of policies b/c there's a huge coalition growing to oppose them. this might be their last hurrah and they are going to go out with a bang.

so what do the dems do? they are going to break any type of law they can get away with to implement their policies. what are the dems going to do?

All I gotta say is, that's ****ing ********.

Trump,"Dear Mitch McConell, it would be a shame if the dems put my choices through the same trouble you gave Obama for 8 years. Change laws, or whatever you need to do to get my guy in."

It's ironic he's asking Mitch McConell to stop gridlock, and obstructionism. Then sad, because after all McConell did these last 8 years, he probably will agree with no qualms. Plus he'll probably tell democrats to not be babies, and support Trump, again.

Last edited:
I feel like if you look Hypocrite up in the dictionary, you'll find that chinless bug-eyed invertebrate.

ok...so what are the chances trump & bannon did this ban to incite a war in the middle east? and this is where russia and US join forces to take out "muslims"?

how does it play out? i have no idea but maybe as a retaliation, some of those 7 countries do something against americans which gives this administration a reason to attack?

Trump,"Dear Mitch McConell, it would be a shame if the dems put my choices through the same trouble you gave Obama for 8 years. Change laws, or whatever you need to do to get my guy in."

It's ironic he's asking Mitch McConell to stop gridlock, and obstructionism. Then sad, because after all McConell did these last 8 years, he probably will agree with no qualms. Plus he'll probably tell democrats to not be babies, and support Trump, again.

It's pretty infuriating that they are calling the dems out n the exact same thing they did for 8 damn years. ugh!

ok...so what are the chances trump & bannon did this ban to incite a war in the middle east? and this is where russia and US join forces to take out "muslims"?

how does it play out? i have no idea but maybe as a retaliation, some of those 7 countries do something against americans which gives this administration a reason to attack?

That's silly. Russia isn't genocidal. Trump probably isn't either. He's just a racist who wants to make America white again.

I do think he might end up going to war with Iran though, quite possibly inadvertently.

That's silly. Russia isn't genocidal. Trump probably isn't either. He's just a racist who wants to make America white again.

I do think he might end up going to war with Iran though, quite possibly inadvertently.

the big picture is oil.

enter a war in the middle east - use the help of russia and take the oil. is it that hard to believe?

Something more lighthearted. There's a YouTube channel called Bad Lip Reading. They take actual events, and add in dialogue of what it looks like they're saying if you lip read. This one is Trump's inauguration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"