Man of Steel Box Office Prediction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really interested in how much of a boost Thor will get from the Avengers. The real test of the Avenger's monetary influence lies with Odinson and Rogers.

I don't know anyone who liked Thor a lot or at all really, it got okayish (they weren't as good as Games reviews) reviews and I thought it was a pretty mediocre film. Even Captain America far outsold it on DVD. The Avengers should help it overcome a mediocre first film but it's not doing Iron Man 3 numbers.

I feel like Thor almost got a pass because it was connected to the avengers. I found it to be a very mediocre to film.

Hunger games, for the first film in a new series got great review and had a massive opening. I would say it is in a better position than Thor. The only thing I'm curious to see is the bump of avengers provides to Thor, because arguably Iron Man was already a massive hit compared to the other marvel films.

As for superman, I suck at predicting, but I'm sure if it could make 100 million opening weekend that is a great number, but there is by no means a guarantee it will. I feel like word of mouth will make or break this film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"