Man of Steel Box Office Prediction Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Japan is known for enjoying bootlegs, MOS is the last film people will want to see as a bootleg. Its the type of film that you do not want to waste the experience of with subpar video quality.

So it'd be difficult to top TASM OS total gross? Does that show in some of the countries where MOS already opened?

ASM - 39m for Japan.
Whoa, that's a lot. Again, Spidey had a massive TV series, not the 70's series with Nic Hammond, it was a TV series made by the Japanese themselves and it was huge.

Japan by comparison
Avengers 45m
TDKR 24m

how many countries havent released the movie yet?

ASM - 39m for Japan.
Whoa, that's a lot. Again, Spidey had a massive TV series, not the 70's series with Nic Hammond, it was a TV series made by the Japanese themselves and it was huge.

Japan by comparison
Avengers 45m
TDKR 24m

I think in the long run TASM and TDKR kind of suffered from it in a way because they were released in the same weekend.

If TDKR was pushed back a bit or TASM released a bit earlier, they both would have made more money.

When does MOS get released in Japan? Or has it been released already?

Ah okay. I feel bad for them that they have to wait that long.

I'm more focused on 300 domestic. It just sounds better than 290.

Yeah. I think it can happen. Might take a few more weeks, but it's not that far off.

I think one way or another, WB will shove this over the finish line.

It might have to drags itself to $300 million, but it's definitely possible at this point.

The last 15-20 mill may feel like forever. Walmarts and it's 12 mill turned out to be smart.

it is very possible to hit 300 domestic

for instance MOS is at 271 domestic with 25 days of BO

for instance skyfall and hobbit both hit 300 domestic last year

in 25 days skyfall was at 245m and hobbit was at 265m

I was looking at both Skyfall and the Hobbit as movies that got over 300 mill. Skyfall is interesting. It managed to get back to the top of the box office in its 5th week with 10 mill. It just shows you the lack of competition. Imagine being #1 with 10 mill.

it is very possible to hit 300 domestic

for instance MOS is at 271 domestic with 25 days of BO

for instance skyfall and hobbit both hit 300 domestic last year

in 25 days skyfall was at 245m and hobbit was at 265m

Skyfall WOM was great. The drop was only small margin. And there wasn't many good movies around. And it ran very long.

yeah mos doesn't have that luxury with pacific rim and the wolverine this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"