Man of Steel Box Office Prediction Thread - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Release the world engine!"

"You're a monster, Zod, and I'm going to stop you!"

:lmao: Le fromage...

The interesting thing is that just about every single cbm(from batman to xmen) has the same if not worse. Yet, people never shut about about this.

Right down to Whedon's famous Storm line.
Don't see why people pick and choose.

"So, you came back to die with your city?"

"No... I came back to- EXCUSE ME SIR MORE CHEESE!?!?!?!"

RDJ's schwarma line wasn't cheese. Everyone in my theatre laughed excessively. And Rogers is from the past, you can't expect him to talk in every day lingo.

Chris Evans is a joke plain and simple! Even Banner got annoying with his we arent a team we are a time bomb rant.

RDJ's schwarma line wasn't cheese. Everyone in my theatre laughed excessively. And Rogers is from the past, you can't expect him to talk in every day lingo.

Just like everyone in my theater laughed excessively at the "He's kinda hot" line.
Both lines were cheesy for all I care .

I think MoS last 40 minutes is in direct response for the people who complained there was no action in Superman Return.
Hindsight is 20/20

Given the choice now I would want 20 minutes shaved off the action and the flashback scenes extended by 20 minutes.

The good thing is, with the inclusion of Batman I don't see there being that much action again as there will need to be time dedicated to fleshing out Batman and Superman and probably Lex as well. I see 3 action sequences like in Spider-Man 2, Small (act 1)>Biggest (act 2)>Climax (act 3).

Seen MOS twice and both times the theatre laughed at the "I just think he's kinda hott line".

Sorry those lines aren't cheesy. You are just picking random lines that dont even fit

Every time a character says, "No, I came back to stop you"... somewhere the blade on a deli slicer gets jammed on a frozen block of cheese.

Every time a character says, "No, I came back to stop you"... somewhere the blade on a deli slicer gets jammed on a frozen block of cheese.

As much as I love TDKR, I have to agree.

Why is a DC hating marvel fanboy like you even doing here? Go help Whedon write a decent script and hope to GOD he doesn't ruin Ultron.

In my opinion Avengers sucked lots of diseased buffalo ****.

Goyer and Snyder are potentially more than a match for Whedon.

Goyer/Snyder>Whedon

WF will raise the bar...you'll see.

Funny thing is, I didn't even like Avengers all that much and thought it was overrated. But I still think it's a better movie than MOS which IMO is very uneven and peppered with quite a few infuriating moments. Which could have been very easily fixed, had they seen it. But they didn't. They say they will address the issues of MOS in the sequel, but what's to say they will not create a bunch of new problems that will be obvious to much of the audience yet they somehow will fail to see again? I would absolutely love to be eating my words in 2015, and see WF raise the bar and kick Avengers @$$. And this is coming from a Whedon fan.

Now we are attacking each other ?
Count me out of this *runs away from
The flamebait*

Did MOS advertise on Cheeto's? That'd be, "Dangerously Cheesy".

My reaction exactly. :funny:
well tell me why would he want to put quick sliver in his movie at this point
none of the movies leading up to the avengers has mention any mutants at all
and form my understanding. fox is not trying to to a team up anytime soon
so how would mutants be explained at this point
A2 just seem as if it will be a little crowded unless they take out black widow and Hawkeye Avengers could have left them two out and used ant-man and wasp if u ask imo

well tell me why would he want to put quick sliver in his movie at this point
none of the movies leading up to the avengers has mention any mutants at all
and form my understanding. fox is not trying to to a team up anytime soon
so how would mutants be explained at this point
A2 just seem as if it will be a little crowded unless they take out black widow and Hawkeye Avengers could have left them two out and used ant-man and wasp if u ask imo

I don't know. Maybe because Quicksilver is an Avenger.

"That's my secret Captain. I'm alwa- GOT ANY CHEESE!?!?!?!?"

I think Avengers was sponsored by Goldfish crackers with NEW Flavor Blast of cheese on every fish!

I'm surprised the cops haven't shown up at your house yet for murdering all these poor jokes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"