Man Of Steel Soars @ Comic Con - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
they did the same with Superman Returns, and look how that ended up...

as of right now, im hearing mixed reviews

I guess a lot of our expectations were HIGH, especially after having seen a bootlegged quality of CC's one; so it's like..idk...we know that they could have done better than what we got, plus it doesn't make things easier for some that this film was supposed to come out later this year only to be delayed by 6 months.

I guess a lot of our expectations were HIGH, especially after having seen a bootlegged quality of CC's one; so it's like..idk...we know that they could have done better than what we got, plus it doesn't make things easier for some that this film was supposed to come out later this year only to be delayed by 6 months.

Imagine how I feel, I wasn't even able to catch the bootleg CC footage in time.

ALL I FEEL I RAAAAAAAAGE.

And Batman is not Wonder Woman...

I know, I just wanted to be part of the conversation... I'll go now... :O

Really? The SR teaser had that much of an impact on what happened?

they made it into something that it wasn't... even i saw the teaser, and was highly ecstatic, but the movie was more than disappointing. Superman really cant be marketed the same as Batman, since they're two different characters, two different mythos, two different perspectives on justice

they had the opportunity to do something cool, and from what im seeing from the general audience, and from what ive read it is, im genuinely disappointed

There's bootleg footage of it online now *if you look hard enough* (and quickly enough.)

It is very early teaser type footage, but the Superman flying scene did give me chills.

And in the bootleg footage people do clap when "Man of Steel" appears onscreen.

And there have been a lot of good reactions on Twitter by just general public people who mentioned seeing it.

Somebody just tweeted that his theater booed it.

Could've just been die hard Batman fans!

Come on people.

The trailer gave me goosebumps. It is setting up the legend of Superman in grand fashion.

"The Comic Con trailer is the one that we deserve..but not the one that we'll be getting right now...so we'll have to settle with a bland trailer..that hasn't even been released online yet..."

"The Comic Con trailer is the one that we deserve..but not the one that we'll be getting right now...so we'll have to settle with a bland trailer..that hasn't even been released online yet..."

Haha...no we aren't getting much.

It does feel more for the general public. Like how Zack wouldn't even mention Zod at CC, just so word wouldn't begin that it's just like Donner's "Superman II". To not associate it with that.

Us fans will want the full-on stuff now. We wanted Michael Shannon and Antje Traue at Comic-Con...but looks like we'll have to wait. And maybe more MOS cast/promotion at something like WonderCon next year.

Haha...no we aren't getting much.

It does feel more for the general public. Like how Zack wouldn't even mention Zod at CC, just so word wouldn't begin that it's just like Donner's "Superman II". To not associate it with that.

Us fans will want the full-on stuff now. We wanted Michael Shannon and Antje Traue at Comic-Con...but looks like we'll have to wait. And maybe more MOS cast/promotion at something like WonderCon next year.

When is Wonder Con again?

Man, this is going to be one LONG ASS wait till June 2013 arrives; I wonder what the chances are for MOS getting a superbowl spot? It could sure use one since unlike TDKR, it'll need all of the press/positive exposure that it can get and afford.

There's bootleg footage of it online now *if you look hard enough* (and quickly enough.)

It is very early teaser type footage, but the Superman flying scene did give me chills.

And in the bootleg footage people do clap when "Man of Steel" appears onscreen.

And there have been a lot of good reactions on Twitter by just general public people who mentioned seeing it.

Could've just been die hard Batman fans!

Yeah, I just saw it. Way to subtle IMO. Subtle can be classy, but this is just underwhelming.

Like one of the comments, "Amazing. Let's go home". :dry:

Yeah, I just saw it. Way to subtle IMO. Subtle can be classy, but this is just underwhelming.

Like one of the comments, "Amazing. Let's go home". :dry:

I really didn't expect it to be that much less than the Comic-Con footage. Very minimal.

I thought he was joking that he was just there to watch the MOS teaser, not the Dark Knight Rises.

I would have just used the last half of CC's trailer for the entire first official teaser instead of what we ended up getting. Man, I'm just so disappointed right now; it was overhyped.

I would have just used the last half of CC's trailer for the entire first official teaser instead of what we ended up getting. Man, I'm just so disappointed right now; it was overhyped.

that's why its never good to get the hopes up too high

Dont worry, the REAL trailers will deliver what you need. I just hope it's more than just the CC-footage. Imagine waiting 6 months for something we've already "seen".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"